Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retail Debate

3 posters

Castlevania or Luigi's Mansion?

Retail Debate I_vote_lcap50%Retail Debate I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Retail Debate I_vote_lcap50%Retail Debate I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retail Debate Empty Retail Debate 12/12/2012, 01:20

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

If you only had the choice of being able to pre-order a copy of either Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which game would you choose to pre-order and why?

2Retail Debate Empty Re: Retail Debate 12/12/2012, 14:15

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Castlevania. I'm a big fan of Castlevania and from the looks of the game, this is really gonna be another solid 3DS title. I never play Luigi's Mansion so I don't know what to really expect from that game.

3Retail Debate Empty Re: Retail Debate 13/12/2012, 01:39

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, could you please modify this topic into a poll for me? I would have asked Chris, but he hasn't been around very much lately. Also, could you please allow access to our guests, so they have the ability to participate as well?

4Retail Debate Empty Re: Retail Debate 13/12/2012, 22:24

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Job done - sorry I haven't been around, the Wii U is quite marvelous. :P

But I don't want to be like an insensitive prick and rub it in your face Sun. :/ I just hope you can afford one at some point... it's a rather nice console.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

5Retail Debate Empty Re: Retail Debate 14/12/2012, 00:16

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:I don't want to be like an insensitive prick.
Oh! Well, that's a first... Retail Debate 2632266518

I'm just kidding, or am I? Thanks for adding the poll for me Chris, and I'm glad you're enjoying your WiiU so much.

6Retail Debate Empty Re: Retail Debate 20/12/2012, 03:58

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

These are the last few days left to cast your vote's guys. I ran this same poll at two other gaming forums I frequent. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon seems to have come out on top, otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum