Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

System Update

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1System Update Empty System Update 7/11/2012, 04:38

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

As you may already know, maintenance was scheduled for all Nintendo's digital store's today. There's a new system update available for the Wii, but it dosen't seem to change anything. I just thought I'd let you guys know about this.

2System Update Empty Re: System Update 7/11/2012, 13:10

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Probably just homebrew blocks... the usual shitty updates Nintendo released for the Wii. There's no update for the 3DS and the shop looks exactly the same so there's no clue as to what that 7 hour long maintenance session was for...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

3System Update Empty Re: System Update 7/11/2012, 14:43

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

thats great if it was homebrew blocks. no homebrew,no gecko. no gecko, no hacks.

4System Update Empty Re: System Update 16/11/2012, 01:37

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I think at least part of it was a change to adding funds. The lowest got changed from $5.00 to $10.00. Others are $20, $50, and $100.00.
I purposely clicked the buy button to see if it was the same here and it gave the option to add NEEDED funds.

Kinda sucks cause I just wanted to add 5.

5System Update Empty Re: System Update 16/11/2012, 06:14

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

There's an official YouTube application available for download on the WiiShop Channel right now guys! I've already downloaded it, and I believe it requires 118 blocks of memory. No more watching blurry YouTube videos on the Wii Browser for me. Lol! System Update 364988687

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]