Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New La-Mulana Trailer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New La-Mulana Trailer Empty New La-Mulana Trailer 6/9/2012, 10:52

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Nigoro has released a new trailer for it's one of it's unquestionably most anticipated game, La-Mulana after a lot of debate as to whether it was coming or not.

The game that nearly never made it to WiiWare is now on its way to the Wii Shop Channel on the 20th of September for 1000 Nintendo Points.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2New La-Mulana Trailer Empty Re: New La-Mulana Trailer 7/9/2012, 00:35

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

God! I wish I had at least 800 more Wii points left in my account! I've been waiting for this and Retro City Rampage, for what seems like forever. Of course, we finally receive Prince of Persia (SNES VC), after I spent the little bit of money I had in the eShop. New La-Mulana Trailer 3669069390

Side Note: Don't mind me guys. I'm just having a bad week, and it's slowly becoming a bad month. New La-Mulana Trailer 364988687

Edit: I just confirmed that Prince of Persia is the only game on the SNES VC that's actually compatible with the WiiMote. Damn it! Now I wish I had it even more!

3New La-Mulana Trailer Empty Re: New La-Mulana Trailer 10/9/2012, 00:17

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Damn! It's about time that this game is coming out. I'm pretty sure that this will be an instant download for me. I just wish that this was for the 3DS. It would look great in 3D, and even better to take it with you where ever you go.

Here's hoping that Retro City Rampaged gets released for the Wii.

4New La-Mulana Trailer Empty Re: New La-Mulana Trailer 10/9/2012, 01:26

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I know exactly what you mean Rory. I was never really interested in downloading Super Mario Bros. from the WiiShop, but I did decide to download it onto my 3DS. I think it was because Super Mario Bros. just looks so much more crisper and cleaner on the small screen. Plus, platformers usually are more enjoyable to play on a handheld platform. Wouldn't you agree?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum