Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is getting crazy...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is getting crazy... Empty This is getting crazy... 8/8/2012, 18:20

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I don't want to come across like a complete and utter TBD, but I think this needs to be said. I'm finding threads in Friend Code forums that should belong in General Discussion and Wii threads in the 3DS forum. It might sound like a minor thing, but it helps everyone out a tonne if they can find the topic they want in the right section without, maybe, finding it in the Friend Codes section or making a new one and then finding "oh shit, it's a duplicate."

It doesn't just make them look like an idiot, but also us if they turn around and say that the right topic was in the wrong forum to begin with. Also if we can keep an eye out for duplicate threads, because finding 5 threads for Mario Kart 7 is just a tad ridiculous. This topic isn't directed at anyone in particular, I've made dupes before and posted in the wrong forum, but it's just so it makes it easier for everyone else really.

Thanks for that guys!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Ok, Demon. I'll tell Lun to start paying more attention to what he's posting. This is getting crazy... 631737971

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Lol, how did you know Lun is the main cause of this? :O

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]