Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Rank and Forum Rank

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post Rank and Forum Rank Empty Post Rank and Forum Rank 11/7/2012, 17:58

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

They have finally been separated, thanks to my incredible mind!

Now you have a separate area for your Forum Rank; Moderator, Admin, Member etc. and a separate area for your post count rank of which there are 23 in total, the highest being... well, you'll have to find that out yourself now then won't you. ;)

I've got plenty more ideas in the bag for this place, but until then, happy gaming to all! Unless you're playing Modern Warfare 3... in which case, miserable gaming to you...?

PS: If you have any ideas to name these milestones you can send them in and let us know what to name them.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2Post Rank and Forum Rank Empty Re: Post Rank and Forum Rank 11/7/2012, 20:24

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

ONLY JUST BEGINNING!? WTF!?

Ha! I'm just kidding. I guess I can live with that. Post Rank and Forum Rank 364988687

3Post Rank and Forum Rank Empty Re: Post Rank and Forum Rank 11/7/2012, 23:15

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

If you can think up another name, please do. :P

Also the gaps between each milestone is... quite big, the next level up is what Rory has. To get from "Only just beginning" to the next level is a 500 post jump. Post Rank and Forum Rank 364988687 I want it fairly big so you can't go rushing through it.

4Post Rank and Forum Rank Empty Re: Post Rank and Forum Rank 14/7/2012, 03:08

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Pardon my french on the previous post made by Demonic/Chris...But...Shit that's a lot Shocked ...
Now I'm interested in seeing the rest! I bet the last one is going to be something extremely anticlimactic lol

5Post Rank and Forum Rank Empty Re: Post Rank and Forum Rank 14/7/2012, 09:18

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

X-145 wrote:Pardon my french on the previous post made by Demonic/Chris...But...Shit that's a lot Shocked ...
Now I'm interested in seeing the rest! I bet the last one is going to be something extremely anticlimactic lol

Of course it'll be anticlimactic! Post Rank and Forum Rank 364988687

By the way with each level the jump goes a little bit higher, the jump from 22 - 23 is, dare I say it, a 10,000 post leap. I'm sure everyone will be having fun with that one lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum