Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apology Forum

+5
SunDown
RoryLee
3DS
Captain Jack
Soundwav
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apology Forum Empty Apology Forum 25/4/2012, 16:39

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

A forum for apology to whole clan, clan member, or even to non clan member.

Last edited by Soundwav on 25/4/2012, 17:00; edited 1 time in total

2Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 25/4/2012, 17:00

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

My apologies to the whole clan, lately I've been going through a lot family issues,and they are starting to bring up my anger issues again. Even my stress releasing strategics are not helping me, So my apologies if I have been, or will be a jerk. I do not ask for sympathy, I just wanted to let u know if before I go overboard.

3Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 25/4/2012, 21:19

Captain Jack

Captain Jack
Level 2

Apologies for whatever I did that got me banned three times

4Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 25/4/2012, 22:17

3DS

3DS
Level 1

I'm sorry for not being around to talk! Revision for exams has taken over my life since...the exams will form my life! Hopefully after my exams and in the summer holidays I can get back to playing with you guys online! Maybe a bit of Mario Kart 7 with the fixed course or some Kid Icarus Uprising!

5Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 00:30

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I apologize to the neighbor that I used to steal raspberries from. I shouldn't have done it, but good god they were delicious.

6Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 00:33

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I apologize for doing that touchdown dance.......on your girlfriends ass.........that was really rude lol ???

7Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 00:36

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I apologize for the beat down that I'm gonna give you.

8Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 00:40

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I apologize ahead of time for laughing.

9Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 00:53

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I apologize for being a asshole troll...its your fault :TrollFace:

10Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 04:08

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

lol Jack Is Back ;p well we live and we learn... i hope lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

11Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 4/5/2012, 06:12

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

i apolgize for... um... uh... i guess for cussing alot and um... idk being awesome? yeah, that works. yeah but seriously sorry to all of you best the CSTS are a bitch and ive been on black ops only because thats where demand noobs are... so yeah, my bad ;-)

12Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 7/11/2012, 15:18

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Again I apologize for being absent on the forums, even though I lost my job...and some other thing, I have been quite busy. But im sry...im so sry that im gonna spell sry like a normal person...Sorry... there you go, you happy? im happy. yep.

13Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 7/11/2012, 15:22

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Sorry to hear you've been having some hard times.

14Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 7/11/2012, 22:13

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Dont worry the crew gotcho back so holla

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

15Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 13:13

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Thanks guys, but its all good. I hated my job and I really was not fit for it. I got some money saved up from when I was gonna move to Oregon, but I can use it to pay bills till I get another job.

16Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 18:37

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

If you don't mind me asking Soundwav, what do you mean when you say, "not fit for it"?

17Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 19:35

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Well I got this job through a good family friend, he was high rank at gulf-stream... I need to go to collage to get the job he gave me, but he got me in with just a high school diploma ... I know the the guy since i was five....every time i see him, he always talks about a broken phone he gave me when i was 6 and i fixed it with a flathead screw driver and a soldering iron, and that he still uses it to this today. lol

18Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 19:49

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hmmm... Well... Yeah, are you sure that you really repaired that phone Soundwav? It sounds like maybe that guy brought a little bit of the Gulf War back home with him.

I mean, you know all about hearing voices, right Soundwav. Apology Forum 364988687

19Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 20:03

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Omfg that was funny! but i might be crazy but not that crazy.... btw im talking about Gulfstream aerospace, but i think he was in the gulf war..i should ask him.

btw i just found out im a decedent of blackbeard. on my moms side

20Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 20:43

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oh! Hahahaha! That's too funny Soundwav. Apology Forum 364988687

21Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 21:04

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

That's great! Now you can use Blackbeard as a referall. Apology Forum 631737971

I apologize for that bad joke.

22Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 21:08

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, you should definitely walk the plank for that joke Rory. Apology Forum 364988687

23Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 22:13

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Lol but I don't believe it, a family member tracked a family tree and black read had the same last name as my grandmother on my mom side, I had a great great grand father who was mairried 5 times and one
Of them went missing...everyone thought he had killed her and use the corpse as fertilizer for his garden Lol that's the only reason I thought it was true ...u know killer and a player lol ..if u ask me my family is full of shit

24Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 22:21

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Urgh my family is worse... I'm going to be getting a step-dad... oh fucking joy. I think I might just leave home, fuck that shit, I don't want some dude I don't even know in my life dictating what I do. Fuckin' bullshit. :/

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

25Apology Forum Empty Re: Apology Forum 8/11/2012, 23:36

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well Chris, you could guilt him into trying to buy your approval. Hahaha! Why not? At least you'll be getting something out of it this way. Apology Forum 364988687

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum