Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

3DS XL

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

263DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 29/8/2012, 16:04

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

[01]RoryLee wrote:
Chris720 wrote:God dam you! You bought two things I want very, very much... give them to me! D:

Ha ha, come and get them. 3DS XL - Page 2 2632266518

@LTG
I still need your friend code. And I just bought a screen protector over the weekend. I'm pretty sure that they should have some in stock around your area.

The XL is really fricken sweet! So much in fact that Jenny has stolen it along with my new Mario game Evil or Very Mad . And the system still fits in my pocket so the portability argument doesn't work.

That serves you right for buying something I want! 3DS XL - Page 2 2632266518 now let Jenny be a good girl and play around with all the things you own and then maybe she'll smash them for you. Twisted Evil

I'll be getting paid on Tuesday anyway, so I'm hoping I've earned enough to afford a 3DS XL and a copy of NSMB2, I'm hoping I can afford both at least, if not I'll just get NSMB2... that'll tide me over until the next big game which will either be Luigi's Mansion or Paper Mario...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

273DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 29/8/2012, 16:09

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Or you could wait and save up for that new Pink 3DS XL. But if I had to choose between the game it an XL, I would probably go with the XL. But hopefully you can get both of them 3DS XL - Page 2 631737971

283DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 29/8/2012, 16:17

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

That new Pink 3DS XL can go burn in a never-ending fire. 3DS XL - Page 2 98290982 I wouldn't mind the XL, make my games look bigger and better (and size always matters), but I wouldn't feel comfortable buying a 3DS XL without NSMB2 to play on it - even though I might have other games I could use on it.

I was told by one of my colleagues over at Tesco that I might be getting around £1500, so that'll be more than enough to get me a 3DSXL and NSMB2, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so I'll just have to wait until Tuesday and see what they've paid me.

293DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 29/8/2012, 16:42

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Mmmmm......pudding. 3DS XL - Page 2 631737971

I think I might have to get the Pink Xl for Jenny.....I'm starting to miss my XL Crying or Very sad

I hope you get that much. Both of those would be great purchases. Here's hoping for your Big, money paycheck

303DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 29/8/2012, 18:27

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Maybe you should get her an XL with a gift tag saying: "Hands off my XL bitch!" 3DS XL - Page 2 364988687

Can't wait for Tuesday, I finally get some money and I'm hoping that it'll be a nice big load of money to spend on my gaming addiction... well a little bit of it at least, I want to keep some of it spare for when those unexpected rainy days appear. 3DS XL - Page 2 1071211947

313DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 29/8/2012, 20:18

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Poor Rory. Luckly I don't have that problem atm.

323DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 3/9/2012, 01:07

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Still haven't seen anymore screen protectors since the first day the XL came out. Decided to get a universal. The top still doesnt quite cover everything (bottom does pretty well), but everything is alot clearer and its a smooth surface for my stylist. I may still get a proper XL protector someday (whenever the heck they come out with one someday). still need a case protector for it. Probably get screen protector with it, when I do so.

333DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 5/9/2012, 09:07

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

This thing is sexy! 3DS XL - Page 2 2109348208

I got mine in the royal blue yesterday and I must say, this is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made, the 3DS XL just feels so much nicer in my hands and the screens are just something else, it's one hell of a console! It's so sleek and comfortable and it fits in your hands perfectly, I don't think I could be any happier with it, I'm sorry for all the bashing I ever threw at it.

343DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 5/9/2012, 14:35

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I know, right? I too have this color XL and it does feel and look great. Better looking in person. I've had this for around 2 weeks and I'm still admiring the looks of it (The blue color color has something to do with that). Also it matches the blue light that goes on. :)

353DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 6/9/2012, 00:27

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm still pleased with my original model. I don't think I would've even opted for the XL, if I had the choice. I love the appearance of the metallic red paint with the protective coating. Which looks just like red candy paint.

363DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 6/9/2012, 10:11

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

If you get a 3DS XL you'll fall in love with it, I certainly did. The 3DS XL just feels like a better made console, by the fact you can see the LEDs now, the curves make it easier to hold and the bigger screens give a tad more detail in my eyes oh and the buttons feel so much nicer and less "clicky" than they are on the 3DS.

Along with the better battery life, bigger screens, matte finish and better feeling circle pad I think the 3DS XL beats the 3DS and then some. I'm sorry Sunny, but 3DS XL > 3DS in my opinion... but as long as you're enjoying your 3DS, who actually cares? :3

373DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 10/9/2012, 00:30

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:This thing is sexy! 3DS XL - Page 2 2109348208

I got mine in the royal blue yesterday and I must say, this is probably one of the best purchases I've ever made, the 3DS XL just feels so much nicer in my hands and the screens are just something else, it's one hell of a console! It's so sleek and comfortable and it fits in your hands perfectly, I don't think I could be any happier with it, I'm sorry for all the bashing I ever threw at it.

Alright....I'll accept your apology. I'm glad that you got enough to buy your XL and Mario game. Both are pretty sweet!

383DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 10/9/2012, 02:59

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

This has been out about three weeks already and Gamestop and Bestbuy (didn't check the others today.) still don't have screen protectors just for the XL. Somebody dropped the freakin ball on this one.

393DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 10/9/2012, 03:44

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I got mine at Best Buy around the first week it was out. I would double check there and make sure that you can see if its compatible with the 3DS XL because the one I got was for the original and the XL.

403DS XL - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS XL 12/9/2012, 20:09

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I found out something interesting when I went to Bestbuy to get a streetpass hit. I couldn't turn on the XL demo that they had. I find out that the rep. that put it in, tried to update it and it stopped working. I'd hate to be him when he had to report what happen.
He/She must have had the cord loose. Either that or they didn't plug it in and it didn't have enough charge and went out while they were updating. Those are the only things I can think of.

I wonder what they're gonna do about it? I wonder if they could repair something like that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum