Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote For The New Clan Name

+10
[NL] Epona
Jamm-Bamm
danschemen
Demonic
[G4L] P.K.
Soundwav
Ninja
SunDown
X-145
RoryLee
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Vote for your favorite Clan Name

Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_lcap53%Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 16:26

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

@demonic ya...well its not intended for u......its for everybody...

52Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 16:42

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

And I'm part of everybody, so my point is still valid. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 364988687

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

53Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 17:18

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

How about Player 4 Life? {P4L}

54Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 17:44

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I don't think of gaming when I think see Galvanized Life. Sorry. Nothing personal.

Anyways G4L made me think of G4 that videogame (network?) on tv. Just thought I'd bring that up, as I wouldn't know if we'd have a problem if it was too similar to that one. Though I've already started coming up with a logo idea for that, in case.

55Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 20:56

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Alright Rory, criticism aside. I don't actually have any of Rhianna's albums in my collection, and I don't even remember where I actually heard that track before. In my defense, I believe Tupac produced a track along the same lines.

NOSOUP4U, It's really great to know you already have a logo in the works. You will be the man to see when it comes time to produce one. :P

Mr. 187, commencing operation, "Epic Spamming," my friend. :P

Demonic, you have been epically spammed as well. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 631737971

56Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 21:25

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

SunDown wrote:Alright Rory, criticism aside. I don't actually have any of Rhianna's albums in my collection, and I don't even remember where I actually heard that track before. In my defense, I believe Tupac produced a track along the same lines.

NOSOUP4U, It's really great to know you already have a logo in the works. You will be the man to see when it comes time to produce one. :P

Mr. 187, commencing operation, "Epic Spamming," my friend. :P

Demonic, you have been epically spammed as well. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 631737971

NOOOOO, it does'nt work..... you have to press the + thingy next to the post,right?

57Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 21:31

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, you have to click the + symbol in the upper right-hand corner of a post. But it isn't functioning correctly, for some reason.

58Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 21:43

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Hmm... I may have disabled it... scratch

EDIT: Nope, it's because this forum, Updates, Rules, Suggestions and Forum Games don't give Epicness points.

59Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 22:30

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Demonic wrote:Hmm... I may have disabled it... scratch

EDIT: Nope, it's because this forum, Updates, Rules, Suggestions and Forum Games don't give Epicness points.

Noooo, where can we spam our epicness.
Allmighty demon?

Heil demon

60Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 22:44

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I thought this poll was running through March 23rd. Oh well, I appreciate everyone who voted for my clan title suggestion. :P

61Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 22:46

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

For some reason, a "[solved]" appeared in the title... corrected that...

Also, to spam Epicness, use any other forum except for these:

Site Announcements
Updates
Rules
Site Suggestions
Forum Games

62Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 22:55

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

If it makes anyone feel any better, we could have a dual meaning to [G4L], some could play under the title as "Gamer for Life" yet others could as "Galvanized for Life". Still same clan and same group. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 631737971

Just a suggestion... scratch

63Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 22:59

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Lun wrote:If it makes anyone feel any better, we could have a dual meaning to [G4L], some could play under the title as "Gamer for Life" yet others could as "Galvanized for Life". Still same clan and same group. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 631737971

Galvanized for Life made me giggle. :P

Could work, but also really weird, but good suggestion nonetheless.

64Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 23:41

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Lun wrote:If it makes anyone feel any better, we could have a dual meaning to [G4L], some could play under the title as "Gamer for Life" yet others could as "Galvanized for Life". Still same clan and same group. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 631737971

I feel oddly better about the name due in part to this remark...I wonder if we'll have 2 official names or if it'll be a thing of preference or what not...

65Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 20/3/2012, 23:53

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

that sounds like a decent equalizer considering the votes seem to split into G4L and GL.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

66Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 21/3/2012, 00:29

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

hell yah go {ACE} thats what i voted 4... who else?
wow theres another guy who likes it too Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 3589972883

67Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 21/3/2012, 03:00

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

That's a pretty good idea Lun. But don't you think that might cause confusion, and outsiders might view our clan as being misrepresented.

68Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 21/3/2012, 04:05

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Here's another suggestion, how would you feel if we some people used {GFL} instead of{G4L}? Or maybe even change it to a letter instead of a number? I know a few people do not like using the number in the tag.

I'm not sure what the clan tag is gonna be because we still have 2 days left to vote. Hopefully it turns out well for everybody. Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 631737971

@Demon, the site is looking Awesome! The background looks really nice, along with some other things that you did.

69Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 21/3/2012, 09:50

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, I guess that would be Ok. But if my clan title suggestion acquires the most votes by the end of this poll, then I'm proudly displaying the [G4L] clan tag/badge. Because it was my desired suggestion, and I believe I'll have earned the right to do so. Plus, nobody even suggested [GFL] before this poll began. I'm in no way against your freedom of choice. But that may cause our clan to appear less integrated, due to a lack of uniformity.

70Vote For The New Clan Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 22/3/2012, 15:26

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

If you haven't voted yet, today is the day to vote since this will be the last day to do so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum