Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote For The New Clan Name

+10
[NL] Epona
Jamm-Bamm
danschemen
Demonic
[G4L] P.K.
Soundwav
Ninja
SunDown
X-145
RoryLee
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Vote for your favorite Clan Name

Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_lcap7%Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_lcap53%Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_lcap13%Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_lcap27%Vote For The New Clan Name I_vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Vote For The New Clan Name 16/3/2012, 13:47

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Vote for the name that you like the best. The poll will be open until 3/23/2012. There is no vote cancelling allowed.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Bump.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Well, this is it.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

What exactly does galvanized mean? When I hear that all I can think about is steel, or metal.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Obviously, I voted for "Gamers 4 Life".

Ninja

Ninja
Level 2

I voted [G4L] Gamers 4 Life because it's boss. But I think I might have to change my GE because there won't be enough characters, but that's just a little minor setback. ;3

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Galvanized Means Rust Proof steel...theres other meanings, but when i came up with it ...i was listening to this song

the only reason i came up with the name is that i never heard Galvanized
in a clan name...u know, not the word "Gamers" ...which sounds to close as a
common clan name....Galvanized Life is pretty stupid...but i like it better than Gamers 4 life...

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-1097871171199106%3A22ct4w-3kut&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=gamers&sa=Clan+Search&siteurl=%3Ca%20href=

....Clans with the name "Gamers" in it.....

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

[GL] is FTW! Vote For The New Clan Name 631737971

10Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 17/3/2012, 23:17

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Vote for [G4L] ",Gamers 4 Life," everybody! Oh yeah, I'm just bumping the thread guys. :P

11Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 17/3/2012, 23:36

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

To be honest... I don't really like any of these... they all sound rather generic and/or familiar. But y'know, whatever you guys want I suppose... :3

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

12Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 00:03

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

I kind of agree with Demonic when he describes these as Generic or familiar but I still voted for G4L.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

13Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 01:20

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Vote For The New Clan Name 1625187496 this is not going to end well

14Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 03:58

Jamm-Bamm

Jamm-Bamm
Level 1

This is soundwav filling in for jamm-bamm....im talking to him right now and he likes GL overall

15Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 06:37

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Are you serious? Come on now! Now Soundwav is using other people's accounts to vote for his clan name. Well, two can play at this game. :P

16Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 12:22

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

No Sound... just no...

No creating other accounts to boost the vote for your favourite.

No using other peoples accounts to boost the vote for your favourite.

How else is this going to be a fair vote if you're just going to cheat your way to getting your favourite?

Any more of that shit and I'll restart this vote.

17Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 14:23

X-145

X-145
Level 3

I never honestly liked [G4L], or any name with a number replacing a word for it. It just looks lazy to me...

I voted for [GL] because it means we are a strong, resistant clan!

18Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 14:25

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Jamm-bamm is Soundwavs cousin. He signed up so he could play GE with the group.

19Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 18:17

[NL] Epona

[NL] Epona
Level 1

Um....Gamers4Life :)

20Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 21:00

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

lol u guys dont trust me?

21Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 22:37

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@Rory Someone could've said... Vote For The New Clan Name 1625187496

22Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 22:47

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

X-145, I would've suggested "Gamers For Life," but [GFL] just doesn't look or sound very pleasing at all. I suggested and voted for [G4L], because it's the most conventional clan title there is to choose from. :P

By the way, I haven't decided or plan to create any additional accounts, so I can unfairly vote for my choice of future clan title. But I am rallying my troops to vote in my favor. May the best clan title emerge victorious.

Vote For The New Clan Name 1262948966

23Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 18/3/2012, 23:58

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Ugh, I can't believe the new clan name is gonna be [G4L]. I hate the name, hate the look, just absolutly hate the name. It makes us look like a bunch of prissy 13 year old girls texting to each other. The name sounds to...young, naive if you will...Jesus Christmas...I guess democracy will win in the end though...
Vote For The New Clan Name 3686606283 :rant2: :blowup: Banned!
I just wish for any name BUT THAT ONE!!! ...but alas...

24Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 19/3/2012, 00:08

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

GOD DAMN IT.....for real guy...jamm bamm voted for GL....

25Vote For The New Clan Name Empty Re: Vote For The New Clan Name 19/3/2012, 00:23

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Calm down, I'm no longer being accusative Soundwav.

Although, I do find it a rather bit strange that a Tupac fan wouldn't vote for a clan title that could be interpreted as "G' 4 Life". Suspect

Soundwav, I just want to put this matter behind us. I thought we used to be pretty cool with each other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum