Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virtual Console Suggestions

+4
WiiWareWave
Ninja
RoryLee
SunDown
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I've never owned any Bomberman games in my life, but I did play one once on a friends SEGA Genesis.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yea. This was a bit different from the regular ones, as it was more platformer, I guess.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I remember owning a Bomberman 64 game. I can't remember how many there were on the system, but I remember that I didn't care for it that much. I did have some fun in the multiplayer when i had all my buddies over, but even then it didn't get played much because of the Awesome Goldeneye 64.

I have been thinking about getting Bomberman on the eShop. If anyone else decides to get it, I would more than likely purchase it. Bomberman multiplayer is quite fun.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Oops! I used the wrong name for the game I was talking about. It was Bomberman Hero. Sorry.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, don't you mean Bomberman on the WiiShop, or are you referring to an alternate DSiWare version?

I have 1,400 Wii points at my disposal. You may suggest any combination of the following games that may amount to no more than 1,400 Wii points. In no alphabetical order.

These are the NES VC games currently on my radar:
1) Castlevania 1 & 2
2) Double Dragon 1 & 2
3) Ghouls & Ghosts

These are the main SNES VC games that I'm still lacking in my collection:
1) Mega Man X 1 & 2
2) Super Castlevania IV
3) Super Ghouls & Ghosts
4) Super Mario Kart (I've already downloaded Mario Kart 64.)
5) Super Mario RPG
6) Super Mario World
7) Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers

These the only NEO GEO games that I'm currently considering:
1) Metal Slug 3, X & 1 (I've already downloaded Metal Slug II.)

Edit: Right now, I'm considering to download:
Super Mario World & Double Dragon II: The Revenge
or
Super Mario RPG & Double Dragon II: The Revenge
or
Super Castlevania IV & Double Dragon II: The Revenge

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I was referring to the DSiWare version.

I would go with Double Dragon II, Castlevania I & II & Super, and Super Mario RPG. Forget about Metal Slug on the VC and go pick up the gamecube collection.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, I decided to download Mega Man X & Double Dragon II: The Revenge the other day. I was seriously considering to download Super Mario RPG, but then I also considered the fact that I still have the majority of Xenoblade Chronicles to be completed. I think I'll probably download Super Castlevania IV next.

These are the SNES VC games I've downloaded, so far.
1) Final Fight (I still need to download 2 & 3)
2) Kirby Super Star (I still haven't downloaded Kirby's Dream Land 3)
3) Mega Man X (I'll definitely be downloading the sequel.)
4) Super Metroid
5) Super Punch Out!
6) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You should definitely go with Super Castlevania next. I'm pretty sure I've been telling you to do that for awhile now.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'll probably get some more points very soon, so SCIV will be at the top of the list.

35Virtual Console Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtual Console Suggestions 14/12/2012, 03:03

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Also Rory, I'm downloading the Metal Slug games from the Wii VC specifically for the CCP support. Although, I'll be purchasing the Samurai Showdown Anthology on disc, because it supports the CCP and has a bunch of additional unlockable content to boot.

I do have a question for you guys, though. I really can't decide if should download Crimson Shroud, or just wait for Wario Land II. As much as I'm enjoying Wario Land, this is a difficult decision for me to make. Plus, of course, I'm still playing through Xenoblade Chronicles. Virtual Console Suggestions - Page 2 364988687

36Virtual Console Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtual Console Suggestions 14/12/2012, 03:34

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Finish Xenoblade and Skyward Sword. It seems like you have quite the backlog of games right now. You might as well take some time to finish off two of the best games of the year. Virtual Console Suggestions - Page 2 631737971

37Virtual Console Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtual Console Suggestions 14/12/2012, 08:04

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I know I have a gigantic backlog, but the money is still sitting there Rory. What game would you most likely choose, if you could only choose one? I just haven't had the urge to play Xenoblade lately, and I don't even dare to think about beginning to play Skyward Sword again. I would never get either game finished, because they're both so epic. Anyways, just let me know which game you think deserves to be purchased more. I'll work on finishing Xenoblade some more, as soon as I get an urge to play it again. Otherwise, I'll find myself not enjoying myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum