Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MW3: Survival mode regiment

+4
Demonic
RoryLee
SunDown
[G4L] P.K.
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MW3: Survival mode regiment Empty MW3: Survival mode regiment 4/2/2012, 15:04

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

This thread is for everyone currently playing MW3 and are interested in changing it up a little. I'm usually available around 9:30pm Central time.

... I'm not abandoning online mode, but I would like to every now and then play a little survival. Just use this thread before you want to play and maybe someone can party up.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm down for some Spec Ops later on today.

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

@SunDown, I forget are you central time? I'll be free around 9:30pm Central time if that works 4 you. I'm almost level 17 which will be nice to have a sentry gun. MW3: Survival mode regiment 364988687

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm Eastern Standard Time.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'd love to play some Spec Ops with you, but I always lose connection on this mode and it gets very irritating. Nothing worse than kicking some @ss and then getting booted for no apparent reason.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I'd be up for some Spec Ops tonight. I'll be on in around 45-50 mins.

Anyone want to give it a go?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'll be online in about 10-15 minutes from now. It's about 8:05 p.m. here. I'll initially be on multiplayer. So if you see me online just send me a text, and I'll join you for some Spec Ops.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Lol missed you last night. Maybe we can play tonight since I won't have college tomorrow.

Was playing some Spec Ops on my own last night and got up to level 17. It's alright but not as fun as having teammates running around with you.

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

Theres a glitch on Survival,where on Hardhat if you go prone on inside the little house where a few feet a way is the spawn for team is,you stay there prone and the AI bots will think your invisbile

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

SlyBlazeHD, could you be more specific? I'm not exactly sure what little house you're referring to. Do you mean that utility shed looking structure that's right next to the decline?

Demonic, I'll be available to play later today. Just let me know what time my friend. It's great to hear that you made it to level 17, because now you can purchase sentry guns. By the way, what was the highest wave you made it to by yourself? I tried playing Spec Ops alone before, and I could barely make it anywhere. lol

Captain Jack

Captain Jack
Level 2

Was Special Ops just survival or were there other missions like mw2?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Nope. Unlike the PS3 and X-box 360 versions, Spec Ops on Wii doesn't contain any specific missions. It's just a survival mode with multiple waves of enemies. I think if enough Wii owners complained to Activision about not receiving any DLC, then we might actually receive some type of DLC in the future. Treyarch seems like they really care about their customers and their product's reputation. But if only few people bring this complaint to Treyarch's attention then it probably won't become a priority for them.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I think I got to wave 13 or something. Delta Force ftw MW3: Survival mode regiment 631737971 The C4 dogs are pretty annoying though...

I'll be able to play whenever really, so you can just pick a time that suits you.

Captain Jack

Captain Jack
Level 2

Demonic are you in my allies?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You guys need to post your codes up.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm really sorry about not showing back up last night Demonic. I planned on coming back online at 8:30 p.m. EST. I laid down for a little bit after eating and accidentally fell asleep. I didn't wake up until 12:00 a.m. EST. I hope you're available to play today, if you still want to. Once again, I'm sorry about not coming back online.

Rory, my ally code is in my profile and in this post.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I got your new code posted.

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

i gots to wave 26 on carbon :DDDD.

You guyz juz needz some skillzlezzz.

No, but really, if you have a map, say Underground, where all you need to do is hold off one section and you are always looking at the right section, you should get far, unless a chopper comes in and takes your sentries, self revives, etc.

Just ask Soundwav, we got to 29 on it, and I got to 29 with a stranger whom it took until wave 16 to figure out my playing style. I takez all the Juggz on by myselfz. :DD

Oh the power of Strikers.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Made it to Wave 20 on Seatown alone. Whew, that got heart pounding getting surrounded like that.

@SunnyD Can't find anywhere to camp in some of the maps... most good places seem to be blocked off. Mad

Also, Sentry Guns are feeling more and more pointless too, they're so easily taken out and generally don't kill anything quick enough. Best place I find to put them are down long hallways. I think it's best to save up to get some reinforcements or something.

By the way, I swear Juggernoobs run faster when they're weakened or lose their riot shield.

Overall I think it's better to run around and camp when you need to...

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

demon, hit my thing a request if you havent, ill teach you a few of my tricks on a couple maps, where to camp and where to put sentries

what times are you usually on?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

You better not be trying to steal my Spec Ops partner xMxTnkx. Suspect

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

sunny, i play with whom ever i feel like ^^

Havent played spec ops with any of your guys lately anyway

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I think we should pair up into teams, so we can have a little friendly competition. What do you think xMxTnkx?

xMxTnkx & Soundwav
Demonic & SunDown
X-145 & NOSOUP4U
Lun & Captain Jack

These pairs of members seem like fair matches to me.

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Rory and Nerrel ;)

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Lol poor Lun...

I think it should be Rory and CJ just for lols. :3

Sponsored content