Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Conduit is heading to Android

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

The Conduit is heading to Android The_Conduit_Box_Art

Back in '09 The Conduit was released on the Nintendo Wii. It was the first FPS to be designed from the ground-up to give it that next-gen feeling similar to the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It was also the first game to use the Wii Speak peripheral.

Eventually a sequel was released in 2011. High Voltage Software showed a demo unit of Conduit 2 running on the 3DS at GDC 2011, but there has been no further news about the project since.

Now a once Nintendo exclusive title has been confirmed to be releasing for Tegra Powered Android devices on March 14th 2013. The first two levels will be free for the player, but they will have to pay an extra $2.99 for Levels 3-6 and another $2.99 for Levels 7-9, alternatively you can buy the whole game for $4.99.

Fancy buying this game for your Android?

[via wiiwarewave.com]

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I don't fancy buying anything on a smartphone. But I am really curious to see how a game like this sells on that kind of platform.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I just want to see someone trying to play this on a tablet or smartphone, it'll be hysterical!

Guy 1: "How did I die?!"
Guy 2: "From that guy under your thumb"
Guy 1: "Oh right..."
-tries again-
Guy 1: "Oh come on, I died again!!"
Guy 2: "That's because he was under your other thumb."

Besides just FPS games, I don't see how anyone can play any sort of game on a smartphone. All you have is two imaginary sticks on a screen and your thumbs block out 3/4 of the screen! Traditional controls are better, whoever says differently needs their head smacking.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I could see The Conduit on a tablet if it had motion controls. But I still don't care about games on phones or tablets. I've had my phone for a few years now and the only thing I downloaded was Angry Birds and some other FPS because they were free. Ended up deleting both of them because I felt they were a waste of time. I'd rather surf the internet and read about good games and talk to you guys.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I don't have a smartphone so I can't download any mobile games. To be honest though, I have no need of a phone with games on them. I have my 3DS for car trips and gaming at home along with my Wii U, both of which offer more variety and better gameplay experiences than a smartphone ever can.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

You're most likely correct about the control scheme Chris. Touch screen analog controls are one of the worst ideas for a videogame ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum