Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miiverse is shite

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miiverse is shite Empty Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 18:36

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Seriously, got banned AGAIN because I posted this:

"I only wanted to get a couple more headshots for the Scar-H... dang. :/"

Nintendo report back to me:

"We have viewed the content as violent."

I post back that I didn't violate the Miiverse Code of Conduct. They post back: You're banned bitch!

Fuck you Nintendo. Fucking bunch of children. How the FUCK was my post violent? Okay, sure "headshot" but it's a VIOLENT game for fuck sake, I should have been excused for posting in a community about a game that's based around KILLING people.

No wonder Nintendo get so much shit. Freaking ridiculous!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2Miiverse is shite Empty Re: Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 19:51

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Thats a bad call on their part. You should call Nintendo and tell them about this unjustice!

And that didn't take long for you to get banned. I should have took some bets on it. Miiverse is shite 2632266518

3Miiverse is shite Empty Re: Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 20:04

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

They said that I should have read through the Miiverse Code of Conduct more carefully and that once a restriction has been made, moderators can't take down the restriction.

So I'm just going to have to wait it out... it's just so stupid that I say "headshot" and it's violent. But people who post screenshots of hangings and killings on AC3 are perfectly fine... freaking idiotic.

4Miiverse is shite Empty Re: Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 20:11

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

That was an awesome picture that I posted! And I never once read through miiverse code of conduct. But I did get a warning because I said I was getting buzzed tonight. Miiverse is shite 3752134363

You can always complain on Swapnote. Miiverse is fun but its not something I use all the time.

5Miiverse is shite Empty Re: Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 20:36

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I think I'll start using it less, the mods on there are so strict. You have to post something that anyone under 3 is allowed to read. Why some communities, like CoD, aren't blocked for under 18s I'll never know...

This is why Nintendo will always be viewed as child friendly because they don't allow anyone any freedom on their Networks. Sure be child friendly, but don't restrict people because we said something "violent" in a community for a game that IS "violent" you just piss people off.

Just restrict those children from viewing over 18 game communities, simple. But no, NoE are in Germany so they do everything retarded.

6Miiverse is shite Empty Re: Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 21:20

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

They seem to be really strict. But I wonder what it would be like if there was no one around to keep things in place? I'm sure it would be way worse if Nintendo did not have the mods working there. Its still a cool little feature so just keep your rants to yourself. Miiverse is shite 2632266518

7Miiverse is shite Empty Re: Miiverse is shite 26/2/2013, 21:41

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well I'm sure they could lay off more, at the moment anything that is "violent" is automatically removed even though it has everything to do with the game and community. I just don't understand Nintendo's thinking on matters at all. It's worse than Nintendo Life in some cases, you can't say anything without someone getting a little offended and then getting reported because someone is as weak minded as a toddler.

It's just so stupid. I don't see how saying "headshot" can go from no warning to straight up ban... sure I did say I did nothing wrong, which I didn't anyway, and then I get the kick. Doesn't make any sense...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum