Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem: Awakening

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Fire Emblem: Awakening 21/2/2013, 03:44

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Does anybody else wish this game had an online multiplayer mode for Double Duel?! It would be awesome if Nintendo/Intelligent Systems offered that feature as DLC, but they won't. I think it would also be awesome if you could wager gold or items, before the beginning of a battle.

Anyways, I'm only in chapter ten, but Lon'qu should be level capping soon. I have two Master Seals & three Second Seals. I think I'll give a Second Seal to Lon'qu, since he seems to level up quicker than most of my other party members. I'm saving at least one Master Seal for Sumia, so I can transform her into the Dark Pegasus class. I'll probably use the other Master Seal on my avatar, and I'm sure there'll be more opportunities to purchase or be awarded Master Seals.

2Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 21/2/2013, 10:38

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well Fire Emblem is more of a solo play game so I can see why Nintendo wouldn't go for the online multiplayer route, besides they're offering some pretty decent DLC for the game so there isn't all that much to complain about really in my opinion.

I still have to pick up this game, but between Monster Hunter and this, I think MH3U is definitely going to be the only title I'll need this year. Besides, I still haven't finished Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (or whatever it's called) on my 3DS so I think I'll be fine for now. ;D

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

3Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 21/2/2013, 13:21

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Have you purchased any DLC yet? And if did, is it worth it?

I forgot what chapter I'm on but I know I'm pretty close to where you are. And what is the level cap for the characters? I got most of my characters around level 11 to 14.

4Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 21/2/2013, 13:36

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

New DLC out today!

New Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Alert. The Lost Bloodlines 1 map will be available for $3.00 on 2/21. Complete the map to get Leif as a playable character. You also have the option of getting all three Lost Bloodlines maps by buying the bundle for $6.00.

The bundles that they offer are really tempting. I think I'm gonna DL some this weekend.

5Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 21/2/2013, 19:12

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rory, I've purchased both of the map pack bundles that have been available. I'd say the DLC is totally worth it, but I also love the sh*t out of this game. Each bundle supplies you with three maps to battle across, and a storyline to go with them. Just like every chapter in the standard game. Although, I don't know how another map pack bundle can already be available, because I've only been able to download the first map in the "Golden Pack" bundle. Anyways, haven't you already downloaded the free DLC map yet? That should give you a good idea of what you'd be receiving for your money.

I believe most classes cap off at level 20, but some cap off at level 30.

6Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 22/2/2013, 19:59

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I took the plunge and DL all of the map pack bundles. This is a great game so I want to enjoy every little bit that I can.

7Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 22/2/2013, 20:48

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Have you had any characters that died? I think my death toll is at 4 characters.

SPOILER

My first character that bit the dust was the chick on the Pegasus.
The other person was some dude on horseback.
The third was a little farm boy. Sucks, because I wanted him to become a hero.
Fourth was my one and only thief. That was a character that I really wanted to keep around.

8Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 22/2/2013, 21:03

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

No, be a noob like LTG and restart every time one of your units' dies. Fire Emblem: Awakening 364988687 Alternatively, have it on easy so you don't get Permadeath - because I mean that's so realistic! Every unit should be brought back to life, who needs death in a video game?!

Other than Darksiders 2 of course...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

9Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 22/2/2013, 21:24

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

^ No Rory, I haven't allowed any of my party member's or the story characters to die in battle. Especially not Sumia! Which is who I believe you were referring to as the chick on the pegasus. Well, either her or Cordellia. So I've recruited everyone that can be recruited at this point in the game. I did allow one villager to die in paralogue three, but I doubt the outcome would've been any different, if he had survived. But I know for a fact it would've been different, if I had allowed them all to die.

Anyways, I'm still on chapter 10. Lon'qu & Chrom are only a couple of steps away from level capping. I'm not sure if I should use one of my Master Seals on Chrom or not. He's already a beast in his current class level, so maybe I should just use a Second Seal on him as well as Lon'qu.

Edit: I've locked all of the DLC cards in my StreetPass logbook. If I had to pay for them, so do you buddy. Fire Emblem: Awakening 364988687

10Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 27/2/2013, 08:30

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm on chapter 12 now, and I just used a Second Seal on Lon'qu. Although, I just chose to keep him a Myrmidon, since he levels up so quickly. I'll be sure to use a Master Seal on him the next time he level caps. Chrom just maxed out, so I promoted him to an advanced class. Chrom is officially a "Great Lord," and he can equip lances now. He also received a hefty stat boost! I'm saving two of the three Masters Seals I have left for Sumia and my avatar. Sumia & Chrom already had their child together, and it's a girl named Lucina. I need to max Sumia out as quickly as possible, so I can promote her to the Dark Flier class. I want her to reach level 15 before the paralogue for Lucina appears.

11Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 27/2/2013, 13:37

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm on the same chapter as you. So far I used the Master Seals on my character and the other one on Chrom. Those two guys are the powerhouses of the group. And I also got a few of the Second Seals, but I haven't used those on anybody yet.

12Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 28/2/2013, 17:34

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Man, my team got slaughtered on chapter 12. I think three NPC's got taken out. They were some new characters that just got added to my party, so it really didn't feel like a big loss. The only one that mattered to me was the dancer because I really liked her ability to give another character a second turn.

13Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 1/3/2013, 04:21

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Just make sure you don't use any of those Second Seals too early on in a character's development Rory. I'd made sure Lon'qu was maxed out (level 20), before I used a Second Seal. If I had chose to use a Second Seal when Lon'qu reached level ten, I would've cheated him out of ten levels of stat growth. I only decided to use a Second Seal on Lon'qu instead of a Master Seal, because he levels up so damn quickly.

14Fire Emblem: Awakening Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening 15/3/2013, 09:18

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Sumia finally reached level 15 and gained the Dark Flier's "Galeforce" skill, so now I can proceed with chapter twelve. Cordellia just maxed out, so I transformed her into a Falcon Knight. She should be able to hold her own now. My renown is currently at 920.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum