Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This place has officially died...

+4
Jack
[G4L]Mr.187
NOSOUP4U
Demonic
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

This place has officially died... - Page 3 You-gonna-get-raped

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sound
Do you even play games anymore? It seems like you have your mind on other topics. This place has officially died... - Page 3 2632266518

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

LMFAO! ^ That's just fucking wrong on so many levels Soundwav. This place has officially died... - Page 3 364988687

Anyways, not everyone is as obsessed with videogames as we are Rory. Here's a couple videogaming facts you may not know about:

1) The average age for gamers this generation is 37. (Yep, you are old LTG) J/K This place has officially died... - Page 3 364988687

2) 43% of all gamers are female. (Yep, you are going to get raped.) Lol! This place has officially died... - Page 3 364988687

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hey, Rory! Save some of your posts for Nintygaming! I've been seeing your damn face all over NLife lately. This place has officially died... - Page 3 364988687

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm starting to get cabin fever This place has officially died... - Page 3 3686606283

Lately I just been texting with Tech alot and posting on a bunch of forums. Never thought I get that bored where I wouldn't want to play a game. This place has officially died... - Page 3 1895028604

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

The only reason you're bored with your videogames is probably, because you play them way too much. I have to take a break for about a day or so from each game that I'm playing. And if I still don't have an urge to play a certain game, I just wait longer and play something else instead. Sometimes I need to actually get myself in the right state of mind to play certain games. In which case, I'll usually read through a couple reviews or gaming threads for that specific game. Otherwise, I find that I'm not really enjoying myself, and I'm really just wasting time.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Its about that time it will hit me. I've been laid off since december and now I'm just feeling a little anxious to actually go do some work Shocked . But I've been keeping fairly busy this winter. We got our place up for sale so I have to keep it nice and tidy, and I also passed my CDL test which should give me a better pay raise this year and some more job oppurtinities if I need it.

But I do play alot of games....I mean alotttt! This place has officially died... - Page 3 2632266518

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I sure do know that feeling. Congratulations on getting your CDL Rory, that'll probably open up all kinds of job opportunities.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Thanks Sunny! I actually only passed the written test so far, so right now I only got a permit. Gonna take the pre-trip test in about two weeks and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Its suprisingly hard, I actually had to google some images up that I was studying so I know what to look for.

But it will be a huge relief once I'm all finished with it. I'm tired of studying! Rolling Eyes

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

SunDown wrote:Hey, Rory! Save some of your posts for Nintygaming! I've been seeing your damn face all over NLife lately. This place has officially died... - Page 3 364988687

This, most certainly this! I've seen Rory's ugly and crappy cap all over NL recently, can't go into any topic without him showing up. :P

Congratz on passing your CDL (whatever it is...) Rory.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Commercial Drivers License:It makes it legal for me to drive a truck and trailer.(semi, bus, garbage truck)

I go wherever I want! So you better just deal with it This place has officially died... - Page 3 2632266518

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Very nice, now you can be a legal driver rather an illegal bum. :P

By the way I saw your post on Miiverse for Trine 2 and that guy who replied to your post about region locking was an idiot! Simply astonishing amount of stupidness.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

We will have to try going online again sometime. I'm still not gonna play that game unless its with some friends.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Depends on when you're available. I've got tomorrow off from work so I'll probably be available most of tomorrow. I might also have to get my bike fixed since it needs a new inner tube but I'll most likely have to wait until around Tuesday or Wednesday since that's when I'll get paid...

If not tomorrow, then there's always Sunday which should be alright. Depends on when you're available good sir!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll be available tomorrow and sunday morning. I'm usually up before 8am and play for a few hours in the morning.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Probably be around 12 or 1pm for me then, that should be alright, depends on if mum comes home at that time or not which'll most likely be the problem. But who cares? It'll be fun playing through Trine with a friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum