Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

☆Bargain Bin☆

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1☆Bargain Bin☆ Empty ☆Bargain Bin☆ 15/12/2012, 03:07

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

The Square Enix Online Store is currently offering copies of Kingdom Hearts: Drom Drop Distance & Heroes of Ruin for only $19.99. With free shipping available to any of the lower 48 states, for a limited time.

I'm not interested in the Kindom Hearts game, but I'm thinking about ordering a copy of Heroes of Ruin. I have no idea if tax is applicable or not, though. But I doubt it is.

2☆Bargain Bin☆ Empty Re: ☆Bargain Bin☆ 16/12/2012, 17:40

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Better to keep away from HoR, that game is a disgrace to the RPG genre... biggest overhyped disappointment of 2012. But it had so much potential... what a waste...

Kingdom Hearts doesn't sound too appealing either, especially after I heard about Rory's experience(s), and to be honest you NEED to play the previous titles before you actually know what the heck's going on... and since it's been released on different platforms it's hard to keep up with the whole storyline.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum