Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where the Hell is Everybody Else?!

+2
NOSOUP4U
SunDown
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Other than myself, nobody has posted a single comment in the past couple of days. So where has everybody been, and what have you been up to lately? Did the holidays begin early this year, and nobody informed me about it? Anyways, I can't well have a conversation with myself. Well, I could, but that's entirely another issue.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Here the Hell I AM!!

(I was wandering where everyone was recently too, so I thought it was funny to to your question. as a topic. Where the Hell is Everybody Else?! 364988687 ) Though part of it was that people were kinda quiet on the 3ds too.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Well, I didn't want to begin triple posting.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Wii U... obviously. Don't need a forum when you have MiiVerse. ;)

I've been enjoying Batman and Assassins Creed 3 far too much... by the way, AC3 is a LOT of fun, the views, the gameplay, the killing, the cutscenes... it's bloody gorgeous!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Oh, well alright then. Where the Hell is Everybody Else?! 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Been busy with playing games and cleaning the house spotless.

StarOceanCrazy

StarOceanCrazy
Level 1

Everyone else is at WiiWareWave Neutral

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Been busy getting kick out of my house and moving back into my parents house. you?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

What happened dude?

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

lol well i did not get "kicked" out but I had to move out since i lost my job.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

That sucks Soundwav. Are your parents letting you have your own room? I know you'll get back on your feet eventually my friend. So, how's life been back at home?

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Its pretty good, I don't have that much anxiety. Things have been pretty smooth. Lol i got my old room back... kinda small but I cant really complain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum