Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time to bid RoryLee a farewell!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

As we all know, or should know, Rory is picking up his Wii U tomorrow and will be having a lot of fun with it. So I thought I'd create this topic to give him a farewell party, after all we probably won't be seeing him for many, many months.

Have fun with your Wii U and we'll see you next Christmas! Time to bid RoryLee a farewell! 631737971 We'll miss you!

Yes, this is a joke topic...

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Gooooood going Chris! Now look what you've done, you've jinkxed us! I haven't seen Rory around the forums all day long. Time to bid RoryLee a farewell! 364988687

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Man! Got me worried for a second.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

SunDown wrote:Gooooood going Chris! Now look what you've done, you've jinkxed us! I haven't seen Rory around the forums all day long. Time to bid RoryLee a farewell! 364988687

That's only because his sister and/or mother are staying over at his this weekend... you panic bum you...

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Chris720 wrote:That's only because his sister and/or mother are staying over at his this weekend... you panic bum you...

^^What he said^^
They're gone now. Had to kick them out so I can spend some time with the WiiU.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

How is it? I'm guessing it's a lot of fun! At the moment I'm all kinds of jealous but then I look at the game selection and think... meh, nothing catching my fancy. Batman Arkham City would be interesting to play, but I've already played it before at a friends house and never became interested in it. There's Mario, but I've already filled my quota for Mario this year. ZombiU now kinda sucks since there's no proper online play. Not interested in Black Ops 2. Assassin's Creed III looks amazing but again still not interested.

Come on Nintendo! Give me something!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Come on now Chris. I was just acting a fool my friend.

Rory, how is NintendoLand, so far? Or are you still downloading the 3 hour long WiiU update?

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

@Rory: How is the Wii U treating you so far and what titles have you picked up? Wish I would have held out for one myself. I've been hearing if you spend the next couple of weeks shopping you'll probably find one, but aside from that it's a pretty much no go all the way until after New Years. Crying or Very sad Are you liking the Tivo?

Weirdly, I haven't seen much advertising so far which is odd seeing as It's just come out and the holidays are approaching fairly quickly. scratch

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Its to bad that you didnt wait for this to come out. I just got NintendoLand and ZombieU so far. I seen a bunch of great deals going on this coming week, so I might have to pick up a few more for the new sytem.
I havent had much time to try everything, but I know this stuff is gonna be killer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]