Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chit Chat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chit Chat Empty Chit Chat 1/11/2012, 15:49

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I gotta say that I'm getting uninterested in Kingdom Hearts 3D. I have about 20 hours put into the game, but right now I don't even have the urge to finish the game. I think this might be my first game that I trade in. I might put it towards Assassins Creed III since its getting great reviews. And the hero is Native American Chit Chat 631737971

Last edited by .:RoryLee:. on 2/11/2012, 15:13; edited 1 time in total

2Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 1/11/2012, 17:21

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Same problem I had with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days... got so boring. There was nothing very exciting or interesting about the game or story. :/

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

3Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 2/11/2012, 15:19

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Have you guys read the topic at NL thats titled "What is a fanboy"? I was reading through it and found most of the comments really interesting. As you know, Waltz or Whiteknight had a lot to say in this matter. But the more I read his comments, the more it sounds like he is the fanboy. I just feel that Nintendo and its fans are the ones that get picked on the most.

So I guess I would look at it another way. How would those iClones feel if Nintendo bought out Apple? I only thought of that because in waltzes world, in always what if Apple bought out Nintendo.

4Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 2/11/2012, 15:32

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

The problem is Nintendo doesn't have the money or the resources (or even the interest for that matter) to buy out Apple. However, I think it would be amazing to see one of the biggest technologically advanced companies and the biggest game and console developer to come together... who knows what kind of ideas they could come up with... but then again, I don't want to be seeing my Mario on an iPhone.

5Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 11/11/2012, 15:34

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

We just got a ton of snow in North Dakota. Right now it wouldnt be too bad out, but the wind kind of makes it unbearable outside.

Chit Chat 48070011

6Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 11/11/2012, 21:44

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Oh crap man! That snow looks thick! I hope you stocked up on carrots, make a million snowmen! Lol.

The weather hasn't been too bad so far, which is making me think "are we going to have a cold winter?" which I'm kind of hoping so because nothing quite beats being stuck in doors under snow with a warm room, good films and a good amount of gaming. Chit Chat 631737971 Winter was made for the gamers and the lazy ones!

7Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 11/11/2012, 23:20

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'm hoping for a cold and very snowy winter. Last year we barely had any snow, but we definitely had the cold weather hit us.

8Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 13/11/2012, 23:49

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

We hardly get any snow down where I live, it's mainly just wet and cold weather followed by nothing. Maybe a bit of sleet but nothing truly outstanding. However saying that, it has been quite snowy the past two years around our part, not incredible amounts of snow but still enough to get the snow clearing machines out and do the roads. It would be nice to have a proper winter for a change, just the cold and rain is pretty bleak to be honest, we need more than just the normal weather around here... which is, yes, just rain, cold and a hint of sun every... freaking... year.

9Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 8/3/2013, 21:24

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Sunny
Do you have a CCP yet? I still got one that I have no use for. I would be more than willing to sell it to you for pretty cheap and maybe even throw in a game. I've been wanting to get rid of Tales of the Abyss since I really didn't care for it, but I know alot of other people really like it.

10Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 8/3/2013, 23:22

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I've heard many different sided stories on Tales of the Abyss, some say it's a good little RPG and others say it's total garbage. I honestly don't know who to believe. But Rory usually knows the good games from the bad, so Rory, what is your opinion?

11Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 9/3/2013, 00:21

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I only put around 4 hours into the game, but from what I've played I really didn't care for it. The thing that really irritated me the most was the characters and their voices. It just kind of felt like your typical RPG that had shitty ass characters. The combat was decent enough for me but that's about the only good thing I can think of.

If Sunny wants this game I think he should get some more opinions on it.

12Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 13/3/2013, 22:04

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Has anyone played any Turrican games? I hear that they might remove the games so I'm thinking I should get them before I never have the chance to play them. Do you think its worth getting these games?

13Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 13/3/2013, 22:25

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

What in the heck is Turrican?

14Chit Chat Empty Re: Chit Chat 13/3/2013, 23:09

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Its a SNES game that plays alot like Contra/Metroid. I never played them before so I just thought some feedback would help me decide. I think I'm just gonna do it so I don't miss out on them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum