Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GoldenEye

+14
Ninja
3DS
WiiWareWave
Jack
[G4L]Mr.187
Marioman18
StarOceanCrazy
SunDown
[G4L] P.K.
NOSOUP4U
Viper04
[NL] Gameday
RoryLee
Demonic
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 19/5/2012, 23:24

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

MW3 has got to be the worst communtity ever, Period! Its not so much that MW3 sucks, its that the people that play the game are the ones killing it. Its weird because Goldeneye had the opposite effect and brought everyone closer. Sure it had its hackers, campers, noob-toobers, proxies, and mastybaters....but the CoD franchise really has the worst gamers that I have ever seen, :O . CoD players can F*&K OFF!!

102GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 00:47

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

@Rory I have to agree with demon...nice clip!!!

@Lun you really sold your Wii :O
Why?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

103GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 02:41

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, Modern Warfare 3 was awesome at first. Although, the hackers and glitchers became worse and more frequent, as time progressed. Till it got to a point where the only fun I had was playing Spec Ops with Demonic. I'm sorry I persuaded you into purchasing a copy Demonic. I feel really bad about that my friend. The same goes for NOSOUP4U a.k.a. LTGamer.

104GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 12:47

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Same goes with any game though, all they try to do is get an upper hand by any means neccesary. We've seen it in GoldenEye, MW3 and MK7 along with countless others. That's what makes me hate this generation of "gamers" they don't want to play for fun, they want to play to win and use any dirty tactic they can to their advantage. Makes me sick.

GE was fun because most glitchers and hackers generally sucked balls.

105GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 13:32

DAFUZZ110

Level 1

Hey guys! I'm new here! (just joined 2 minutes ago) I found you guys while I was searching around on the Old Website! XD fail. I've been wanting to join your GE clan for a while after I played some matches with RoryLee and someone else many months ago. (lol how can I still remember that...)O.O

106GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 13:42

DAFUZZ110

Level 1

You guys still play, right? I didn't miss any disbandment of the clan?

107GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 13:53

DAFUZZ110

Level 1

I've got a question.
Is objective farming(protecting,camping,
whatever you call it) allowed?

108GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 14:02

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@DAFUZZ110
Welcome to the site/clan GoldenEye  - Page 5 1387363171
Some of us still play occasionally. Most of us have moved on to other games but Mr.187 has a sister site and he is really active GE, and setting up clan wars. I've been helping him out whenever he needs another member for a war. Heres his link http://outlawzimmortalz.webs.com/

Not many of us has done alot of farming but I really dont see a problem with you doing that. The only things that we frown upon are Hacking, and being Disrespectful to other players or members.

What's your GE tag?

109GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 16:05

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Welcome DAFUZZ. We're still an active clan, just not on GE as much as we used to be.

I hope you'll enjoy playing with the clan and chatting with fellow members! GoldenEye  - Page 5 364988687

110GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 20/5/2012, 18:32

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Welcome to G4L DAFUZZZ

111GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 21/5/2012, 01:35

Nerrel

Nerrel
Level 1

looks like we're all on the same page about mw3. i haven't played it in weeks, the hip fire thing made me quit for good.

i went back to GE and even though it's way shittier in most ways it's somehow funner. the controls are a total mess and the lag is monstrous, but the guns are damn good compared to mw3 and the modes are still fun.

112GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 21/5/2012, 01:48

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Demonic wrote:Same goes with any game though, all they try to do is get an upper hand by any means neccesary. We've seen it in GoldenEye, MW3 and MK7 along with countless others. That's what makes me hate this generation of "gamers" they don't want to play for fun, they want to play to win and use any dirty tactic they can to their advantage. Makes me sick.

GE was fun because most glitchers and hackers generally sucked balls.
I wonder if this generation of gamers would even still be gamers, if this was still the NES era. I bet they'd cry out of frustration and never look back again. Today's generation of gamers are weak, winy and spoiled brats that don't deserve to even call themselves gamers. Modern Warfare 3 is just one of many supportive facts. GoldenEye  - Page 5 364988687

113GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 21/5/2012, 19:37

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Nerrel wrote:looks like we're all on the same page about mw3. i haven't played it in weeks, the hip fire thing made me quit for good.

i went back to GE and even though it's way shittier in most ways it's somehow funner. the controls are a total mess and the lag is monstrous, but the guns are damn good compared to mw3 and the modes are still fun.

I totally agree GoldenEye  - Page 5 631737971
Suprisingly this game is still really active. It seems like Mr.187 has wars every weekend. You will see me playing every now and then. I hope to see you online so we can tear it up.

114GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 22/5/2012, 11:08

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I think games have generally got easier over the years, I can't play Kid Icarus without pulling my hair out, but every other modern game is, for the most part, a walk in the park. I think game developers really need to create new and challenging games, then we won't get all these crappy players, because they won't like it and they'll go away... hopefully, I highly doubt it, but a man can dream.

I would go back to GoldenEye, but the controls and lag are just horrible, especially when MW3 more-or-less corrupts and gives you better controls and less lag... oh and no host quits. GoldenEye has so many problems it's utterly baffling why it's still so much more fun than MW3. Don't get me wrong, MW3 is an ace game, but the players are just horrendous and ultimately bring it down and ruin the experience for everyone.

115GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 10/9/2012, 04:49

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Does anyone want to join me for a few matches?

116GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 10/9/2012, 21:54

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

WiiWareWave wrote:Does anyone want to join me for a few matches?

I no longer have GoldenEye...which also means I'm no longer a level 56

117GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 11/9/2012, 09:56

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

[G4L] P.K. wrote:

I'm still a 56... I kept my saved data. GoldenEye  - Page 5 364988687

118GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 11/9/2012, 14:19

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Sorry. I have it, but I was tired. Maybe some other time (possibly in the day?) Haven't played this in a loong while. Last time I did I had to restart, as I had just gotten a new wii.

119GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 11/9/2012, 23:55

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Chris720 wrote:
[G4L] P.K. wrote:

I'm still a 56... I kept my saved data. GoldenEye  - Page 5 364988687

I should rephrase that. I no longer have GoldenEye, nor do I have a Wii. I sold it off to Gamestop and used it as credit towards my 3ds... Please kill me now!

*Shoots Self*

120GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 15/9/2012, 03:22

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Unfortunately I don't actually own this game, but I borrow a copy from a friend from time to time. :(
I wonder why this game is so Γυçκ!Ώζ hard to find where I live. Mad

121GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 15/9/2012, 10:59

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

In Soviet Russia, games find you!

I haven't seen any copies of GE over here either, I think this game died... hellooo 007 Legends!

122GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 15/9/2012, 21:35

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Rukiafan, if you really want a copy of your own, there's always Amazon my friend. You can order a copy for dirt cheap nowadays. Even if the servers aren't as active anymore, GE is worth the price for the main story mode alone.

123GoldenEye  - Page 5 Empty Re: GoldenEye 25/9/2012, 01:18

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

my effen walmart still sells ps2 games.....lol i think they stop selling gamecube last year :P...but ya i still see it at my walmart.....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum