Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

3DS XL Scratches!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13DS XL Scratches! Empty 3DS XL Scratches! 3/10/2012, 19:17

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Good grief! Is nothing safe from the risen bottom screen? I've noticed a scratched line going up my inner screen where it came in contact with the risen bottom screen... the problem still exists and it seems Nintendo has done little to fix it from the original 3DS. :/

I thought it would never happen again, but alas there's that scratch again... AGAIN! Come on Nintendo, fix that annoying problem once and for all!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

23DS XL Scratches! Empty Re: 3DS XL Scratches! 3/10/2012, 20:17

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

You don't have a screen protector?
I knocked MY XL off a table, cause I triped over the chargimg wire. I was ticked, but it doesn't appear to be any worse for wear. luckly I had it in the origional foam wrapper that it came in. I'm surprised how it survived that, with no apparant damage (I was a woodfloor too).

33DS XL Scratches! Empty Re: 3DS XL Scratches! 3/10/2012, 21:04

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@Soup
Did you fall? Could you get up? 3DS XL Scratches! 2632266518

@Chris
I'm glad that I still keep that cloth between the two screens. So far I haven't had any problems with my original, or XL. I protect my XL at all cost.

43DS XL Scratches! Empty Re: 3DS XL Scratches! 3/10/2012, 21:18

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well there's quite a big gap between the top and bottom when it's closed so I thought it was fine, in fact the only way for it to touch the bottom in the first place is if you push it down really hard... so I'm not sure how it even happened. It's not a game breaker, but it is pretty annoying, I might send it in for a new screen and then buy some screen protectors for it...

I thought Ninty would have fixed it by now since the atrocious scratch issues with the original 3DS model... but I think I can live ith it for now until it probably gets worser, but even now the screens aren't even close to touching... so I don't think it's because of the screens touching, maybe someone pushed it down too hard and it scratched, but I'm not entirely sure.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum