Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo Direct Speculation 4/10/12

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

A Nintendo Direct will be broadcasted tomorrow at 7PM BST for Europe by Satoru Shibata, President of Nintendo of Europe. There will also be eShop maintenance tonight at 7PM BST until 4AM tomorrow morning.

Now it might just be a coincidence that they're both happening at the same time... but then again Mr. Shibata might have something huge to announce, especially in light of recent news that a trio of GBA covers have been uploaded onto the Nintendo Europe press server, with Super Mario Ball, Mario Golf Advance Tour and Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga being the games in question.

Nintendo Direct Speculation 4/10/12 650x

And Japan will be receiving more 3DS Retail Download titles from November 1st, such as Mario Tennis Open, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Star Fox 64 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Pilotwings Resort.

Nintendo Direct Speculation 4/10/12 Medium

What do you think is going to happen tomorrow? Apart from NA receiving the NSMB2 DLC Packs. ;)

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Hopefully we get all the updates that Japan gets. And I hope the GBA games are not a rumor, because i would love to play Mario Tennis and Golf. And I like the fact that Nintendo is giving us the option to download retail games. It's good and bad for me. I almost just get the urge to buy random Shit on the eShop, but most of the time I can control it.

Here's hoping for a good update tomorrow.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I mostly don't want to give them too much incentive. I mean Vc stuff is cool, as long as it's not full price. I don't want to download too many retails that are out now, because I don't want things to become completely digital.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Lol! Stubborn old man won't change with the times.

I'm still not sold on full retail games going digital. But I might get Art Academy since you get the original Donkey Kong game with it. Professor Layton is another one yhat is going digital, but since that's one of my favorite series, I'm gonna have to buy the physical copy.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I haven't bought A PL game yet. I already got the club Nintendo art Academy. So I don't really want to buy this. Did you hear exactly what was added to this Donkey Kong?

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

.:RoryLee:. wrote:Professor Layton is another one that is going digital, but since that's one of my favorite series, I'm gonna have to buy the physical copy.

High five!

I don't think I'll be going near retail downloads for a while especially since the physical copy is so much cheaper. Just look at New Super Mario Bros. 2, I can buy that on the eShop for £39.99 or I can go down to Game and buy it for £34.99 or go to ShopTo.net and buy it for £27.85 (with free first class delivery)... I know what I'd choose.

I have a bad feeling that when Nintendo release these retail downloads they'll over price them by a considerable margin compared to the prices in stores. If Nintendo want to stay competitive against their physical counterparts then they need to give us a better deal, especially when there is no middle man or extra costs when releasing it on the eShop... so having it at £39.99 when I can buy the physical for a lot cheaper then their prices for retail downloads just sounds retarded.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

OMG! Why do you Europeans get to be such lucky bastards. Ok, you're not bastards, but you're lucky. Nintendo Direct Speculation 4/10/12 364988687 If we wish to purchase a copy of NSMB2 here in the states, we only have one choice and that's to pay $39.99 + tax where applicable.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Well, at least Nintendo is giving us some different options. A game like Animal Crossing, or Art Academy are the kind of games that would be good to have digital.

@Soup
I guess they added a stage that was only available in the Japanese version. One level isn't breaking news or anything, but I've had the urge to play the original Donkey Kong for awhile now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum