Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Turtle Beach Wii U Headsets

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Apparently Turtle Beach is going to be making officially licenced headphones for the Wii U. Two are confirmed for now at about $35 and 50$. These can be plugged into the Wii U gamepad. There may be wireless ones in the future. Here's the link: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31820

edit: They apparenly be connected to the 3ds and ds(not sure if that's all versions of the ds.)

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Sweet! Now i dont have to use skype. Which also means I dont have to fight with the wife over the computer.

@Soup
Do you know if these are just for chatting? Or can you use them just for gaming and not for chatting?

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I don't really know about the wii U ones. However, I think I read something about a pc version that did.)

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I actually just read a review on a Turtle Beach headset for the 3DS. The review was really good and i think i might try to find that pair.

@Soup
The headset for the WiiU, you said that might also wirk with the 3DS? If so, I'll just wait to get that pair.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yup. I'm not sure which one I' ll get (50 or 35). They're working on wireless ones. So it may depend on If I decide to just use the wired ones or if I might plan to get the wireless eventually.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I would wait for some wireless ones. I'm sure there is a way to communicate without having to purchase a TB headset.

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I guess I'll have to wait and see. Maybe by the time I get the system, the wireless might be out. Though I may just decide that the wired are good enough. At least I shouldn't trip over them like this other piece of crap.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I've been looking into these a little more lately. I'm gonna put them on my Christmas list and hopfully I find a pair of these under the Christmas Tree. Official Turtle Beach Wii U Headsets 631737971

I wish I had these now for when I play ZombieU. Then that would really crank up the scare factor on that game. affraid

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

The turtle beach headsets on xbox are just too awesome so i imagine the ones for wii u just to be the same. Even tho the ones for xbox cost way more like 35-150 cause some have multi volumes and surround sound and such , the xbox ones could be used on pc as well so i dont see why nintendo would just make it exclusive to wii u usage.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum