Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DSiWare Recommendations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DSiWare Recommendations Empty DSiWare Recommendations 29/7/2012, 02:55

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'll definitely pick up the game if it goes on sale. I played the demo for the Wii and I found it to be pretty fun from the short amount of time that I did play it.

Soul Of Darkness
This one is a cheap knock-off of Castlevania, but its also a good one at that. So if you enjoyed any of the Metroidvania style games that were made pretty famous on the DS, this would be a good filler until the new Castlevania game comes out.

2DSiWare Recommendations Empty DSiWare Recommendations 30/7/2012, 01:31

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Candle Route (DSiWare)

Priced very reasonably at only 200 pts./$1.99 + tax, you can't go too wrong with this purchase. Especially if you enjoy puzzlers with simple mechanics but still provide plenty of logical challenge. With 160 puzzles in all + unlockable stages and achievements, I believe I made an intelligent decision by downloading this.

3DSiWare Recommendations Empty Re: DSiWare Recommendations 4/10/2012, 02:48

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Is Dark Void: Zero worth $4.99 + tax? I've been informed that it's pretty short, but the shining review at NLife has me interested.

4DSiWare Recommendations Empty Re: DSiWare Recommendations 4/10/2012, 03:06

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I really like this game. Out of all of my DSi games, this would be in the top 3. It may be a little short on content, but it plays like an old school NES game. The game is fun enough to where you will want to replay quite a few times.

Other Recommendations:
Soul of Darkness-Its a cheap knock-off of Castlevania.
Shantae:Risky's Revenge

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum