Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo Download Europe - 9th August

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

eShop

SpeedX 3D (Gamelion Studios, £2.70/€3) — Gamelion's fast-paced tunnel racer has proven to be something of a hit on smartphones, and the 3DS could well provide the best version of the game yet. Gamelion has made use of the console's unique auto-stereoscopic screen to make this eye-catching speed-fest even more visually arresting.

3DS Virtual Console

The Sword of Hope II (Kecmo, £2.70/€3) — Fresh from his adventures on the North American 3DS Virtual Console, Prince Theo now strides confidently into Europe in this old-school Game Boy RPG.

DSiWare

90’s Pool (Cinemax, 500 Points) — Released in North America way back in March, this game is apparently the most realistic representation of shooting balls around a green lined table. The chances of this being good are slim to none.

101 Pinball World (Selectsoft, 500 points) — There have been many amazing Pinball games in the world, but this one isn't. Run for your life, this game is not suitable for anyone!

WiiWare

Successfully Learning English: Year 3 (Tivola, 800 points) — More teaching applications ready to be rolled on to WiiWare, surely this is a sign of the fall of the Wii and the uprising of the Wii U?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Seems like a lackluster week for you guys. Sword of Hope is pretty good but I'm sure you won't like it because of all the level grinding. I never heard of SpeedX 3D, so I'm not sure what to think of it except that its a mobile phone game, so I will probably stay away from that unless NL gives it a 9 or higher.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

RoryLee, come on now. When is the last time you've seen a ported mobile phone game receive a 9 or higher at NLife? I'd say it might be awarded an 8/10, at the most. I've heard a lot of good things about Sword of Hope II. I don't find massive amounts of grinding to be very entertaining either, but I usually just try to do a ton of grinding right of the bat. Then I usually don't need to do much, but a very little grinding here and there later on.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I think Plants vs. Zombies got a really good review. I did end up downloading it, but I got bored and haven't played it for a long time now.

Sword of Hope, the grinding has really dampered the game for me. It could be that I'm at an area where I shouldn't be, but it seems like I have to grind everytime I get to a new area. At least its on the 3DS so when Jenny watches a show that I don't care for, I'll just turn on the game and start grinding away. Since its pretty cheap I would give it a little recommendation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum