Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thearhythm Final Fantasy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Thearhythm Final Fantasy 5/8/2012, 19:16

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I'm surprised there isn't a topic for this game by now... after all, this game is pretty stinking amazing. And no, I haven't got my copy yet, roll on Friday and I can finally play this game!

Anyway, I've only played the demo of this game off the eShop and what I played of it was fabulous! Very addictive and very fun playing this game, who knew rhythm games could become this much fun?! I've never played a rhythm game before until I played the Thearhythm Final Fantasy demo and I've fallen in love with it!

I think everyone should buy this game... except for Zach, he's a bit of a strange person... wouldn't know a good game if it smacked him in the head with a diamond hammer.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

huh... I must have missed the demo when I was on Wendy's 3DS. I'll have to try to remember this weekend.

@Rory: You mean you've never played Elite Beat Agents? That's a good game too.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@LTG
The UK are the ones that got the FF demo. But we did end up getting the Kingdom Hearts demo. And I have played Elite Beat Agents and FF:T plays exactly the same but with more variety, more content, and even adds a little bit of strategy.

I almost passed on this game until I started hearing about all the good things about it on the internet. I ended up getting my copy in Minot which is 5 hours away from Fargo, since the game was sold out everywhere else.

I ended up playing this game for 3 hours on Sunday morning. I could've played a lot more, but I had to force myself to put the game down. Very addictive, and very fun. The 3DS is really becoming another great handheld, and its only gonna get better Thearhythm Final Fantasy 631737971

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'll have to keep this one in mind when I have a 3ds of my own.

5Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 10/8/2012, 07:53

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well I've "completed" the game now, got the crystal all of its rhythmia back and now it has repelled the dark forces with music! Still loving this game though and some of the songs in Final Fantasy are really amazing, I can't believe how good the songs are! Definitely better than most pop songs these days.

I've only bought 3 of the DLC songs, but it was a good move by Square to put that in, really keeps the game going even when there's already a tonne of content already on offer here.

I still need to finish the Chaos Shrine, get the rest of the characters, complete the Music Player, Movies, collect the rest of the cards and get an SS on all of the songs, I think I'll be playing for this for a long time to come! New Super Mario Bros. what?!

6Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 10/8/2012, 12:36

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This game definitely takes a lot of time to complete stuff. I still haven't even unlocked a character, and I put quite a bit if time into this game. I've been playing the Choas Shrine mode and its more of a challenge compared to the Story mode, which also makes it more engaging.

I downloaded about 3 songs myself. I think they were from FF7 & FF8. Those are the ones I'm more familiar with so that's why I chose them.

7Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 11/8/2012, 17:13

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I've got 15,508 Rhythmia now, but I still haven't unlocked that much stuff... not even one new character yet! I think I could easily spend all day playing this trying to get as much Rhythmia as possible and unlock everything... not to mention the fact that most of the songs are really top notch.

I don't think there's another a game out there so far that has been this impressive on a content side. I definitely want Squeenix to release more DLC for this game.

8Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 12/8/2012, 03:57

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I hopebthey bring the demo to the US eshop.

9Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 13/8/2012, 18:23

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I doubt it at this rate mate, the games been out for weeks in EU and NA. They might release a demo for you guys but I'm thinking that's pretty slim at the moment.

10Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 14/8/2012, 13:35

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Do you have any tips for leveling up?

Right now I've just been playing the Dark Notes(?) trying to unlock them, and find some crystals so I can unlock some new characters. Right now I have about 18,000 Thearythm.

11Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 14/8/2012, 13:45

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

You can always play Sunleth Waterscape (or whatever song you most enjoy doing) and play it on Ultimate all the time. Also taking off all your items gives you the Stoic Bonus at the end of the song which gives you 2 million points, the only way of getting an SS or SSS rank.

I'm currently at 20,000+ now, really simple getting Rhythmia, but really tricky getting what you want!

12Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 21/8/2012, 07:32

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Finally unlocked a character! With the help of the Chaos Shrine of course, easiest way of getting those shards, spam those shrines like crazy! I also now have 30,000+ Rhythmia so I've unlocked a fair amount of stuff now.

I've also got the Chaos Songs unlocked in Challenge Mode, just have to try and get those up into the SS rank now, some of them are easy while others just take the cake!

This is easily one of the better purchases I've made for my 3DS so far, such an awesome game, but will it be better than NSMB2?

13Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 12/9/2012, 21:37

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

They were out of these when I saw them on sale (which I did not know it was till later). Now they're back up to $39 something. I'll have to get this used someday or hope someone else puts it on sale. It sucks bad enough that you have to pay for extra download content.

14Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 12/9/2012, 21:47

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

You don't have to pay for anything... Thearhythm has enough content without the DLC, it's only there if you want more.

15Thearhythm Final Fantasy Empty Re: Thearhythm Final Fantasy 12/9/2012, 21:51

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Yeah, but it still kind of sucks though. Is there a certain amount that their making. Also are those saved to the sd card?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum