Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Site Activity

+8
[G4L]Mr.187
SlyBlazeHD
WiiWareWave
[G4L] P.K.
X-145
SunDown
RoryLee
Demonic
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Site Activity  Empty Site Activity 21/7/2012, 23:01

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Activity has been dropping and dropping every day, in fact it's almost to the point where it's Rory, SunDown and me who are "regular" posters, just look at the top posters this month... I'm not sure how we got here or how we can get out of this and start becoming active again like we used to be... Sunny put it quite well actually:

SunDown: This place is becoming less and less active everyday. I think we need some type of change to set things right, but I'm not sure what.

I would like to see this place booming again, but the chance of that happening at the moment is slim to none. Our current members don't post and even when they do it's very rare. :( C'mon guys, lets get this place up and running again!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 21/7/2012, 23:23

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Its pretty tough to post things when no one ever responds to them. Lately the 3DS Swapnote has got more attention from me because most everyone responds on there.

It would be nice to know what happened to the rest of the crew. No post, no response, and no goodbye's. I thought we were all pretty tight but I guess things changed....

3Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 21/7/2012, 23:37

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

It's so frustrating! 187 was very active and I'm not blaming him, but when he made OZ, this place slowly died after that. :/

I just wish they told us why they left or at least left a good bye, but we got nothing which makes it even worse.

4Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 21/7/2012, 23:50

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

We need a GoldenEye on 3DS. Site Activity  364988687

5Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 22/7/2012, 00:00

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I wouldnt put any blame on 187. He started his own thing because he wants to have Clan Wars in GE. And when he tried it here, nobody would ever participate and now he has his group to help him out.

And our clan was slowly dying anyways since everyone started getting their Xboxes and PS3 for Christmas. We will just have to regroup once the WiiU and some online 3DS games come out.

6Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 22/7/2012, 00:27

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I'm not blaming him for anything, I'm just saying that it was around that time that activity started diminishing, to the point most of them left.

Not to mention, 187 doesn't check in here anymore or at least only now and again... :(

I just feel annoyed that we put a lot of effort into this place and then everyone leaves, seriously what the hell? I think I know how HD must feel by now, when he came back, we had upped and left.

7Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 22/7/2012, 17:07

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Well, I think one major contributer to our members' activity was tha games we played. GE had a huge influence on us and, quite honestly, so did our involvement in NintendoLife. I think finding a new game and trying to get our name known again would do good. I'm not so sure on "current" members anymore, though...

8Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 01:56

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

That's kind of sad, if that's the truth X-145. When I was introduced into the clan by Rory, it really seemed like a close group of members. I know GoldenEye originally brought the clan together, but friendship and comradery are what kept it together. Even with the lack of GoldenEye, you would think our friendships would still persevere. It's beginning to seem like that wasn't exactly the case. I guess certain members never really knew where their loyalties lied. The question is, did their loyalty only apply to themselves or to our group as a whole? You wouldn't think our friendship's would be so easily dismissed. :(

9Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 02:44

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

I think a lot of the reason both this place and NL nation was booming to begin with was GoldenEye Wii. It seemed like people that had Xbox at that time also played the game pretty religiously being that online support was what it was. As time went on people split off even when there was still tons of people online (different clans, guys starting to play GE: Reloaded, ect).

During the holidays, lots of guys that didn't already have Xboxes started acquiring them. Good for them! I had no problem with them sticking around and posting. I think some of them left because they thought either some around here didn't want to spend their money on an Xbox or PS3, or just couldn't afford one currently. Not to mention, I'm sure lots of them still played Wii and 3ds which sucks that they gave up on the place.

10Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 03:13

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

For what seems like awhile now, a lot of gamers in general have been turning towards the PS3 and X-box 360. Many of which would care less if the Wii even existed anymore, if it wasn't for Xenoblade Chronicles and maybe The Last Story. P.K., it's true the 3DS has kept some of us connected. But just like the X-box 360 & PS3, some of us either chose not to purchase or couldn't afford a 3DS. Plus, the 3DS is only a handheld console. Many gamers don't consider handheld gaming as serious as home console gaming. Which is understandable, but it's been the only device that's kept some of us in contact with each other lately. This website is really the only other option for most of us, at this moment. I can see why the WiiU could potentially reunite some of our members, but I don't think that should be the only reason. I've noticed other members such as Mr.187 logged in, but they never seem to interact with the forums. It's been a longtime, since I've chatted with Mr.187. I know he had a lot on his mind, the last time we did.

Demonic, could you please post a link to Mr.187's website? Don't worry, I'll come back. Site Activity  364988687 lol

11Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 03:24

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much anymore, but I've been so busy running WiiWareWave.

12Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 07:39

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

@SunDown http://outlawzimmortalz.webs.com/

I'm not sure if 187 will come back, I think he's got his OZ clan up and running quite nicely and I doubt he'll want to leave it there.

13Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 09:56

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

Well,I got to say..it's been a wild ride with you guys but lets face it GE was the only game we really connected and although you think we guys went to GE:R,It actually is worse than the wii version,not saying that i bought it.I left G4L but NL is in my heart, only when i get the WiiU will i come back.. also another reason i left was because its just Rory,Sundown and Demonic just posting all day so i felt needless to express my opinion.

14Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 10:51

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Hi guys...
Long time no see :$
I think i kinda owe you guys an explination...
I just went through a load of shit in life...did'nt feel like doing anything...
It even came to the point where i left OZ and S2...
Rejoined OZ for loads of broken prommisses, so iam at the point again to disband OZ...
Maybe i can get some OZ members to join G4L, but that's up to you guys.
Again iam REALLY sorry for not being arround that much, just did'nt want to let you guys see iam down :$
Iam just going through some weird shit(love wise)...and i can't seem to controll myself, nor talk with anyone about it so it's all bottling up(Probarbly too a shamed)
Just don't forget i LOVE you guys!!!
I'll try to post some more on here and just remember that i will be in G4L till the end!!!

15Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 12:25

RangerDanger

RangerDanger
Level 1

why did u delete my post?

http://geclan00-com.webs.com/

16Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 23/7/2012, 15:00

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

Hi Everyone. Sorry I haven't posted much in the forums. I've been playing MW3 like crazy and talking to people on there. I don't hardly see anyone from here on there anymore, except Soundwav at times (I still wear the G4L tag).
I do come to this site to see what's going on in the latest posts (I also check nintendolife. Though I rarely log on there. "I did recently to say goodby to James though."

I think we need to have more things to do together honestly. It's one of the cool things about having this clan, being able to play with you guys. Feeling like a group, not to mention It's nice playing with friends. Right now I mostly play with AFB clan on MW3 now (though I'm not part of them.)
It does kinda suck that I dont get to do things with you guys anymore. If you are doing things, then I guess I'm not seeing it when I look at the site.
The thing is that like in any friendship/relationship you need to find things to do together. How about, instead of just asking people to post, you actually set up things to do together? Then people would HAVE things to talk about here. I think that's a good thing to try.

Hopefully this helps. :)

17Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 24/7/2012, 19:56

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

You make a good point, LTG. But this site was intended for a way to keep in touch with everyone after GE faded out. Even though we don't play games as a group like we used to, it would be nice to still get together for when that one game does come along, just like GE did 2+ years ago.

And as for MW3, the only reason I quit that is because it wouldn't let me team up with my friends. But before that I had a great time playing with the team.

18Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 24/7/2012, 21:18

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

We've actually found it easier to get groups together if we change the person hosting. Example: I want someone to join my group but they can't somehow. If I have another person in the group, then I pass them the leadership and try yo invite the friend again.
This has actually work, I think it has something to do with host connection.

19Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 24/7/2012, 22:59

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

MW3 is a generally a bad game anyway, everyone boosts, camps and generally being a-holes. Along with joining your friends glitch I couldn't be bothered anymore, and then it was the timezone difference where I was mainly playing on my own...

20Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 26/7/2012, 00:28

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Hey guys, longtime no speak.
Sorry for leaving without saying anything, I never intended on being gone for long. I checked in occasionally, but I never felt motivated to post anything :/ I noticed hardly anyone even came here anymore so that's kind of another factor. I feel as though nothing happened around here anymore, but I'm sure it will with the Wii-U and 3DS games. Sorry about this post, feels like I'm repeating what's already been said previously. Just to let you know, I'll be here more often when I get some money to buy some games, and again, I am truly sorry for my absence. It's quite obvious I know but my Xbox definitely replaced the Wii this year. Hope to see you on the Chatbox

Jackykins <3

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

21Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 26/7/2012, 07:54

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Jack aint joking about that xbox lol i see him on there when ever ima on ;p still playing MW3 mostly ;p

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

22Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 26/7/2012, 14:21

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

It's nice to know that we still have you guys around. I hope to play some online games with you guys. Always a good time Site Activity  631737971

23Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 27/7/2012, 00:05

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Kid Icarus: Uprising will be arriving tomorrow. Although, it'll probably be awhile, before I try out the online multiplayer features. Also, I'm not too sure if anybody here still occasionally participates online.

24Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 27/7/2012, 13:35

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I'd be down for some KI online sometime. It can be frustrating at times, but there is still alot of fun in it. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to try online because you might get some more powerful weapons that you can use for the single player mode.

25Site Activity  Empty Re: Site Activity 27/7/2012, 21:41

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

KI:U arrived today, but I haven't opened the box yet. I'll try out the online multiplayer, after I've become accustomed with the controls and have figured out a comfortable setup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next