Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Empty Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 5/6/2012, 22:15

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Luigi's Mansion is finally coming to the 3DS this holiday season, little has been known about it since it was announced for the 3DS 2 years ago and shown a new trailer last year. But now we have details and shots of the game for you below:

Ghostly Adventures Await in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

The new Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon gives players multiple mansions to explore, a variety of puzzles to solve and new ghosts to capture. Armed with the Poltergust 5000, a ghost-sucking, vacuum-like invention, Luigi must complete a number of missions assigned to him by Professor E. Gadd.
Features:

Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a new strobe function to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust 5000.
Every mansion is filled with unique puzzle elements and ghosts. Players must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden clues and keys to unlock new areas.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 135x100

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This sounds like a really cool game. I never played the Gamecube version, so I'm really looking forward to this one. I gotta say that the 3D effect is looking really good for this game Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 631737971

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

From what I've seen of this game, it appears to be a, "Must Have," for any 3DS owner.

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

loved the first one, i actually got it as a get well gift from my dad after i split my head open. I beat it in 7 days Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 364988687 it's a great game if you haven't played it, buy it, it's still a great game to pick up and play.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I wouldn't mind playing Luigi's Mansion for the GCN, but trying to find a copy of this game is like trying to find gold dust. Maybe I should check Amazon or something...

Either way, I can't wait to play this game, it looks amazing and 10x better than the original Luigi's Mansion and for only reason to me... multiple mansions to explore! Yay!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

I think I'll just wait to play the new 3DS game. I'm pretty sure that I'll put a pre-order on this, and from what I've seen from the trailer, it looks like a fricken blast! It's gonna be a crazy few months with all of these new 3DS games coming out, and most of them are around the same time. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 631737971

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

When Christmas arrives, do guys think I should get this game or SM3DL first? I'll probably only be able to afford two or maaaybe 3 games for my 3DS. I was thinking about getting that upcoming Castlevania game as well. I already know I'll need to get KI:U at some point, but I'm still hoping for that supposed TLoZ 3DS title to be unveiled.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

I'd say get these games at least, I'll list the most wanted games first. :P

Kid Icarus: Uprising - I'm sure Rory will agree with me on this, it's so far one of the best 3DS games you can buy.

Mario Kart 7 - Maybe not as great as Mario Kart Wii, but it's still a heck a lot of fun to play online.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - It's a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, what's not to love?!

I'd also recommend getting Super Mario 3D Land, Resident Evil Revelations (or Mercs), New Super Mario Bros. 2, Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

There's a lot of amazing games coming out for the 3DS this year, I think everyone who owns one is going to be bankrupt.

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

1)Kid Icarus. This is definitely a title that you need to own.

2)RE:Revelations. If you're a fan of RE, this is one that you shouldn't pass up.

3)Mario Kart. I find this to be more enjoyable than the wii version.

4)Ghost Recon. This is well worth the 40 dollar purchase, but I'm sure you could get it at half price now.

I never play Luigi's Manison but I'm really looking forward to it. And Castlevania is looking really badass, and I also really enjoyed all the handheld Castlevania titles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum