Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

3DS downloads for the year

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13DS downloads for the year Empty 3DS downloads for the year 5/6/2012, 22:09

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

We have lots of downloadable titles for the 3DS eShop, Wii Shop and Wii U eShop coming our way this year, here's just a short list of some of them:

3DSWare: Order Up!! will arrive for budding chefs in need of 3D training.

Planet Crashers looks like a colourful and vibrant RPG dungeon-crawl.

Pokémon titles: Pokédex 3D Pro is a paid and enhanced version of the launch day app.

Pokémon Dream Radar is an AR shooting game in a similar vein to Face Raiders.

Unchained Blades sounds like one to watch, with turn-based first-person dungeon crawling combined with a promised 60 hours of gameplay.

Bomb Monkey is the latest from Renegade Kid, with this title being a puzzler where a monkey throws bombs, surprisingly.

Cave Story+ is yet another re-release on a Nintendo platform.

NightSky will eventually arrive after a long spell in the WiiWare wilderness.

Coaster Creator, a rollercoaster creation title where your Mii's test out the finished rides.

SpeedX 3D is a tunnel racer with an old-school polygon art style.

Aban Hawkins & the 1,001 Spikes is a retro platformer that's also on the way to Wii U, but 3DS will get there first.

Game Boy Colour: Prince of Persia is due in Q2 for North America - has already been released in EU.

Last edited by Demonic on 6/6/2012, 09:17; edited 1 time in total

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I've been patiently waiting for, "Prince of Persia," to arrive on VC in the United States. I just couldn't understand why we hadn't received it already. I just gotta find some way to afford some Wii points now. We're just waiting for, "Megaman X2," now. Hopefully, Europe and the United States will also receive Megaman 6, 7, and X3 as well. Megaman has very a strong presence on the Wii VC, and there's no question why this is so.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Sorry dude but my coverage is poor lol. What I thought was for all download platforms seems to be for 3DS only except for one game that'll reach both Wii U and 3DS.

I'm guessing with the Wii U coming out in a few months they'll be dropping most support for the Wii Shop and continuing on with the Wii U eShop.

I should have checked it was for all download platforms and not just one, sorry to disappoint. :(

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum