Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor: New 3DS to be announced

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

A report from andriasang.com has reported that we'll see a new bigger 3DS tomorrow at Nintendo's E3 Press Conference. We'll apparently see a new 3DS with a 4.3 inch screen, a 1.5 times larger than the current model.

How do you feel about this? Is it too early for a revision?

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Just give me some more free Ambassador games! Rumor: New 3DS to be announced 631737971

It don't bother me any. I'm sure later down the road that I will be upgrading to a new 3DS anyways. And Jenny will probably want a 3DS when she sees the new Animal Crossing game.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well Nintendo has disapproved of this, so it's most likely false but we'll have to see later whether it's true or not.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'm thinking about just keeping the money I've been saving up for a 3DS, and purchasing a WiiU instead. I wouldn't be able to purchase any 3DS games until Christmas, anyways. I should have enough money saved up for a WiiU, by that time. I still have plenty of Wii, VC and WiiWare games I have yet to finish. So it's not like I won't have anything to play, in the meantime. The WiiU appears to provide a much better gaming experience and features than the 3DS, or any other system currently available on the market. The current 3DS model will probably be modified in the future, anyways. It would probably be for the best, if I just wait until later on to worry about purchasing one.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

But dude... Heroes of Ruin... you really want to miss out on that? D:

Personally, I'm going to wait for the Wii U, it might have a lot of bang but it has no games that are driving that sale for me. All I'm seeing are mainly ports from the Xbox 360 and PS3 along with some new titles that quite frankly I'm just not interested in.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Yeah, I know. That's true Demonic, and that new Luigi's Mansion game seems like it's going to be really amazing too. Not to even mention the upcoming TLoZ title for 3DS. I just hope it's nothing like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks. I really didn't enjoy either of those last two handheld Zelda titles, and I didn't like their art style at all.

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

It's a tough choice to make when you can only have one console because of lack of funds ain't it? :P

About the Zelda titles, as a Zelda fan... those games were awful. It was amazing, I'll give it that, but when you had to keep returning to the same dungeon over and over that's where it started getting a bit too repetitive for my liking. The art style wasn't too bad as it captured Wind Waker fairly well except for some really jagged facial features which made Link look like a disfigured doll than a Hero of Time.

I think Nintendo will most likely make the 3DS Zelda with traditional controls akin to Ocarina of Time 3D rather than going down the Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks route. Especially since there is a full on control nub to use and, dare I say it, better graphics. :P

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

@SunnyD
I also think you should save up and buy the WiiU. Even though the games were a little lackluster, I thought the social aspect of the system was pretty damn cool! And I'm really excited to see what kind of ideas that they can come up with for the new controller.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum