Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road to Call of the Dead

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Road to Call of the Dead Empty Road to Call of the Dead 25/4/2012, 03:08

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

This is just updating how far me and SlyBlazeHD have gotten on trying to get the achievment for the zombie map Call of the Dead for Black ops.

Day 1:
Try 1:We got the power on pretty fast but then ran short of grenades for destroying the generators, then for some reason the game quit on us.
Try 2: Took us a bit longer to get the power on but we got extra grenades and quickly destroyed all the generators. After that we started hunting down for some vodka, and after failing two times of trying to catch it we got it and gave it to russians. Then we needed more money to start opening more doors in the lighthouse, it was this time we both went down :(

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

2Road to Call of the Dead Empty Re: Road to Call of the Dead 25/4/2012, 05:56

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

I felt like raging but really,we need to get jug so we can survive them hits
Also the moment i we got quitted from the game i was getting hit while pulling up the XMB menu and writing you a message and then it said "Not Enough Players" (or something like that).I guess i made us lag out or was it the game...And another thing didnt we need more money to get the Vrill to kill the human person to sacrifice plus tell me if you know the correct order of which to turn on the radios to make the lighthouse turn green

Last edited by SlyBlazeHD on 25/4/2012, 07:07; edited 2 times in total

3Road to Call of the Dead Empty Re: Road to Call of the Dead 25/4/2012, 06:07

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

danschemen wrote:gave it to russians. :(
Woah ,last time i checked it was a German named Steiner Richtofen,A Russian named Nikolai Belinksi,A American name Tank Demspey and a Japanese person named Takeo Masaki

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum