Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few quick updates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A few quick updates Empty A few quick updates 23/4/2012, 19:25

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Visitor Message Notifications

If someone posts a Visitor Message, you will now receive a notification.

Link to your user profile

This is shown underneath the logo and above the navigation bar with your name on it. Click it and it will take you straight to your profile.

Quick Edit

Double click any text in your message and it will load a quick editor so you can change anything in your post without having to press edit.

NOTE: This doesn't work on the original post in a topic. It'll take you to the main edit page for you to do your changes.

Hide Widgets

Click the little black dot above the Login box (the box with your name on it) and it will hide the widgets from sight, click it again and it will show them. I'm working on a better way for this to work, maybe where you can slim down all the ones you don't want, but for now it should be fine.

Add as Friend and Link to members Wall

You should now see two links to the left of this message. One, where you can add that member and the other where you can go to that member's wall to post a visitor message.

Quote Post in Quick Reply

If you quote a post, it will now drop down into Quick Reply rather than going into the normal screen. This also won't have to reload for it to appear.

Miniature Nav Bar

This is located at the bottom of the screen, this will be updated with links shortly so that you can find your way around the site easier.

Other features

I'm working out some kinks on other features as some aren't working at all now. scratch But I'll hopefully get them back up and running as soon as possible.

Some more updates will be happening before your very eyes as I tinker around with some things. Have fun!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

2A few quick updates Empty Re: A few quick updates 24/4/2012, 12:09

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Pop-Up Chatbox

This will now show on all pages, including the User Control Panel. Now you don't have an excuse for leaving the conversation.

Pop-Up Shoutbox

The Shoutbox will now pop-up instead rather than being a widget on the left, I'm re-doing the code so that it only appears when you click it.

Fixed this now... you just have to double click anywhere on the screen and the Shoutbox will automatically appear.

3A few quick updates Empty Re: A few quick updates 24/4/2012, 16:43

X-145

X-145
Level 3

YES! no more multitasking while using the chat box!

4A few quick updates Empty Re: A few quick updates 24/4/2012, 16:48

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

X-145 wrote:YES! no more multitasking while using the chat box!

I'm glad your happy about that X. A few quick updates 364988687

I'm trying out some extra features... and trying out the show/hide widgets bar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]