Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Universe Battle #1 Mushroom Kingdom!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

In this forum game we will try to post the names of characters, places, enemies, or objects in the particular universe and this month the universe is Mushroom Kingdom. ;)
There is one rule, however to spice things up if you guess something in the universe that was already posted......POW! you're done for the day! If you guess wrong aka something that doesn't exist in said universe BOB-OMB! You're done for 3 days, however you can still critique or comment about other peoples posts. ;)
Of course this topic isn't to be taken seriously after all it's a game. ;)

I'll start with the not so known Mario's nickname from the Battle Arena in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door which is- The Great Gonzales. Universe Battle #1 Mushroom Kingdom! 631737971

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Birdo from Super Mario Bros. 2
I remember feeling a little bit of terror when I first encountered Birdo. Not because Birdo is a he/she, but because the music, and I had no idea how to defeat he/she at first.

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Tanooki Suit which in my opinion is the best power-up in video game history. ;)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum