Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donkey Kong Country Returns Help.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

Does anyone know where all of the hidden exits are located? I'm still missing a few K levels. Neutral

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Hey Rukiafan!

I have everything unlocked in DKR, but it's been awhile since I played it so I'm not to sure where everything is. How many exits are you missing?

Sailormoongal

Sailormoongal
Level 1

Oh lol Rukia the extra levels are found by collecting all KONG letters in a world Laughing

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

I reviewed the game and never even realized how to unlock the extra levels Embarassed

StarOceanCrazy

StarOceanCrazy
Level 1

How can I get past the factory world? I beat every level upto a certain point but now I cant get any further.....heeeeelp!

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

You have to press a 3 hidden buttons in 3 different levels, so that you can use the rocket.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum