Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

E3 page is up and running.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1E3 page is up and running. Empty E3 page is up and running. 7/4/2012, 17:33

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Just to let you guys know the Electronic Entertainment Expo page is now up and running and as soon as Nintendo comes to the stage I will (hopefully) be uploading the direct link to their E3 stream so you can watch it here directly.

I'll also update it with video game news and E3 news on that very page as things happen. Along with a Pop-up chatbox, you'll never have to leave that page to scream out what your favourite part was and your OMG moments! E3 page is up and running. 1931472354

And if your wondering when it is and how much longer to go, there is a handy little countdown clock on the left hand side of this page.

Roll on June 5th! E3 page is up and running. 364988687

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Noice work, Demon! Hopefully I dont have to work while they have the E3 presentation going on. Last time Gameday was texting me at work, telling me all the big news about the new Nintendo system. I'm really looking forward to what Nintendo has planned and I'm gonna start saving up some money for the new system. E3 page is up and running. 631737971

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Yeah, I had the same problem, came in late from college and I had missed about an hour of it. :( But hey, that was an epic day last year because we got the eShop and Internet Browser on the 3DS that day too. E3 page is up and running. 1931472354

Can't wait to see what they'll do this year... but nothing will top that orchestra playing Zelda tunes at the start of their presentation... and I can't believe I missed that, thank goodness they put it up on the eShop to view. E3 page is up and running. 631737971

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Cool! I've never really stayed right on top of E3. Only on NL. But now this seems more convenient. I'll have to check it out. E3 page is up and running. 1931472354

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Yeah same here X... Hopefully I can get something running and get the live stream working, hopefully Nintendo get it up before their presentation so I can get it ready before it happens. E3 page is up and running. 98290982

If you can't tell yet, I am really excited about E3, easily my highlight of every year... well as long as Nintendo bring out a winner. I found last years somewhat lacking to be honest...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum