Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's happening this April

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's happening this April Empty What's happening this April 4/4/2012, 23:44

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Well we're into April and the site's been up for about 3 months now and it's gone through quite a lot of changes and transformations in that short period of time.

However this month there will be yet a few more additions.

I'm looking forward to finishing off the shop and adding in some new items.

Creating new parts to the site to make it that much bigger and better and make it more streamlined overall as more pages can hold more info.

Some of you complained about the music player being a bit of a pain in the arse... well I'm going to work on something else and see how it runs but this time it'll have its own page rather than be on the forum bugging you all.

The previous voice chat was absolute crap so I'm packing that in unless I can find a suitable replacement.

There's already been a few minor tweaks to the site as well. Some may have noticed the "New Message" sign in the tab window when a new message has been sent on the Chatbox.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get this all done, but hopefully during my break from college I can get most of it done.

Now for the crappier news... next month is going to be a big month for me as I have my tests and final exams and crap I have to get through until about the end of June. So I could well be gone for about 2 months or so, also depending on if I have a job by that time. But I'm sure RoryLee and the mods can take care of this place. :)

So that's why I'm going to finish off this site update ASAP this month, at which point everything should be perfect for you all! What's happening this April 98290982

Thanks for all the support guys!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Sounds great What's happening this April 631737971 Ill be around more soon to help out with anything. Easter Holidays FTW! Good luck with the job.

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Best of luck with exams, Demon!
I'm sure you won't have much of a problem since you're a wiz! What's happening this April 364988687

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

Good luck with the exams What's happening this April 1894290755

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum