Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself Etc.

+12
[G4L]Mr.187
Viper04
Dragonfly
xMxTnkx
SlyBlazeHD
WiiWareWave
NOSOUP4U
[G4L] P.K.
Jack
Demonic
RoryLee
[NL] Gameday
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Introduce Yourself Etc. 8/1/2012, 03:56

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

What up Gameday aka J , Originally from Nintendolife.com
Since Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Came Out
Got to know everyone through GE , probably what NL Clan is best known for , for now lol

Ima an all around gamer all systems and what not. No fanboy here.

If you like to get at me other than on here find me down below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011 Introduce Yourself Etc. 351549032

Keep it real , Stay gaming my friends & LVL UPPP !!!

Last edited by Demonic on 7/4/2012, 22:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : simple changes)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011

2Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 8/1/2012, 04:16

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

NL RoryLee, also known as Rory. I'm a Nintendo fan but I'm no fanboy. I've been with NL ever since GE came out, and I made alot of good friends over the past year. If you ever need anything, just give me shout :)

3Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 8/1/2012, 17:34

Demonic

Demonic
Level 5

Hey, I'm Demonic. Been with NL since GoldenEye was released last year and I've stuck with them ever since. Probably the best clan ever!

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

4Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 8/1/2012, 18:41

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Jack, not known by any other names. Joined in may. Been active ever since. Not really one for describing myself. Get annoyed with people pretty easily :/ But I'm a cheerful guy.

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

5Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 8/1/2012, 23:41

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Lun here. Been playing GoldenEye since it's release and found NL back in April. Gaming has been good times ever since. I am also looking forward to playing some MW3 with some NL'ers coming up!

6Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 10/1/2012, 21:47

NOSOUP4U

NOSOUP4U
Level 3

I'm NOSOUP4U Aka: LTGamer (LongTimeGamer on Nintendo Life)
I'm not sure how long I've been in this clan, many months at least. I hadn't been doing much lately because the drive in my old wii started getting screwy. Now I'm back with a new one, though I still have the other for the downloaded games I have on it.
This is a really great and fun clan (no to mention honorable). Proud to be a member.

7Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 10/1/2012, 22:24

WiiWareWave

WiiWareWave
Level 2

I'm Rukiafan one of the newest members. The website and community are great. ;)
I'll like it here. Introduce Yourself Etc. 351549032

8Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 11/1/2012, 00:14

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Glad to have you here, Rukiafan. Hopefully we can play some online games sometime.

I'm proud to have all you guys as teammates, and as friends. One of the best and coolest communities all around. ;)

9Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 12/1/2012, 00:57

SlyBlazeHD

SlyBlazeHD
Level 2

Hey,its SlyBlazeHD or formally known as Blazetile1
I originally found NL when i was checking out some GE videos and one of them happened to be Gameday,so i sent him a message and he showed me this wonderful world of NL.I used to play the Wii but i have a PS3 that i play frequently and i think on NL's 2nd year anniversary i will do a all nighter WITH GE and i know a lot of people wanted me to play again but i cant since i lost my skills.So yeah thats all about me and i joined NL in the summer of 2011 i think but to me it felt like a lifetime Introduce Yourself Etc. 364988687 NL4LYFE~!!!!!!! Introduce Yourself Etc. 364988687

10Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 13/1/2012, 02:47

xMxTnkx

xMxTnkx
Level 1

I is xMxTnkx, I have many names, xM, MxTnk, Toxic, st3a1th, chance, but i mostly go by MxTnk I guess. Been will the NL team since January 2011, Goldeneye FOREVER, I love objective based game modes, i.e. domination, goldeneye, kill confirmed, heroes, search and destroy, and especially golden gun. You don't wanna get between my crosshairs and my target. It won't be pretty. Just ask Soundwav, he accident walked in front of me during spec ops. I murdered him horribly. Then again he's done the same to me a couple times ;), we make a pretty good team. I know most of you guys from GE, a few I am just meeting because you either joined recently, or about 4-5 months ago when I stopped playing for a while. You guys are amazing. KTA.

11Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 15/1/2012, 06:56

Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Level 1

Hey everyone.
I'm Dragonfly...you can also call me Cindy (Doesn't matter).
I'm on Nintendo Life as 'Dragonfly224' but I found out about NLnation thanks to 'Gameday'.
Not too sure when I joined but I'm glad to be here. :)

I like Anime & Manga as much as I like gaming.

12Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 15/1/2012, 08:57

Viper04

Viper04
Level 2

Ummm, hey. It's Viper04. I'm known as grenworthshero on Nintendo Life, but my real name is Caleb. I live right next to Cincinnati, which is pretty much the coolest city ever. I've been here since the very beginning, with Gameday and Rory (Pretty sure we're the only originals left). I haven't been around much lately, but that might change with this new site and all. Soo...I like Japanese music. Also, other things. I like stuff. Now you know all about me. Tootles.

https://www.youtube.com/grenworthshero

13Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 5/2/2012, 12:56

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

I see alot of new faces , come on guys and stop by here and let everyone know how you found this site etc :)

14Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 11/2/2012, 11:13

[G4L]Mr.187

[G4L]Mr.187
Level 3

Hi guys.
We're gonna get another clanmember, some might allready know him from the war against S1.
It's LokoS1, he would be a great addition for NL.

https://forever-gaming.forumotion.com

15Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 29/2/2012, 22:39

hey im vasili (vasili was a russian sniper during ww2 from the urals) in google type vasili to learn about him, but anyways i joied soh cople months ago, i had clan once, too called TSM (The Strong Marines) i like how soh and nl are merging

16Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 31/3/2012, 07:32

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

I really expected to see this thread used more. lol

17Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 31/3/2012, 13:43

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

I need to come up with some BS story about me on this thread :3

18Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 31/3/2012, 17:18

[NL] Gameday

[NL] Gameday
Level 3

Thumbs Up Soldier !

19Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 31/3/2012, 22:53

X-145

X-145
Level 3

A little late on my entry into this topic, but I'm X-145 (Pronounced X one four five, not one fourty-five) on everything I play, but everyone calles me X. I've been with [NL] since early september of 2011, not too long I know, but I am a loyal member. I am a proficient sharp shooter and I love history. I play Nintendo systems. Thats that. I was brought here by Jack from the NintendoLife forum "Goldeneye 007 friend codes." Well, that about raps this up! Introduce Yourself Etc. 364988687

20Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 2/4/2012, 01:30

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

I'm also a little late on this discussion, but oh well. I'm danschemen but you can call me Dan or Daniel. I like to play tennis and play video games Introduce Yourself Etc. 364988687 also really enjoy posting gameplays on youtube. I've grew up playing nintendo games, I even have a picture of me in dippers playing the SNES. I enjoy playing FPS but single player games are just more fun since there is no bs in them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

21Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 3/4/2012, 21:54

3DS

3DS
Level 1

Do I need any explaining........I'm a 3DS.....I also like a bit of Metal music. Modern Day Escape is my favourite band ATM. PC, 3DS and Wii Gamer. That's all I need to say :P

22Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 4/4/2012, 05:23

[G4L] P.K.

[G4L] P.K.
Level 3

Previously known as Lun, I now introduce the new me: [G4L] P.K.

...I guess that's it, just got tired of Lun, It was beginning to become meaningless to me. This name is my initials, so that should work out better!

23Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 4/4/2012, 18:37

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Introduce Yourself Etc. 631737971

24Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Etc. 4/4/2012, 22:19

danschemen

danschemen
Level 2

[G4L] P.K. wrote:Previously known as Lun, I now introduce the new me: [G4L] P.K.

...I guess that's it, just got tired of Lun, It was beginning to become meaningless to me. This name is my initials, so that should work out better!
yeah I think if you choose a nickname that really does have meaning in your life or is something about you that will never change. I put my first name and my last name into one Daniel Schemenaur = danschemen.

https://www.youtube.com/user/danschemen

25Introduce Yourself Etc. Empty Samantha 17/3/2013, 17:56

Hi all!

I'm Samantha. I'm 24 years of age. My roots are in the USA, Malibu county, Ca., but I've lived in The Netherlands for 15 years or so now. That's the Paris timezone if you ever wondered where that is Laughing

My favorite Wii games are Mario Kart, Go Vacation and Endless Ocean. I still play Mario Kart pretty actively (at least I'm trying to ;) ) and sometimes a bit of Wii Party with friends.

My passions are my BF man, my pet(s), gaming: my Wii, PS3 (and PS4 tbs), racing (NASCAR, Indy, DTM, Ralley and every ponyride with 500 BHP or better or any other musclecar with at least a V8 and twin turbo installed) and maintaining my board and my friend's.

PS: OMG, even external links have been banned for 7 days to newcomers.... bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum