Gaming - PC and Console unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Before using the forum, please read the site rules! They're super important, so don't forget to read them!
Fancy a gaming weekend with friends? Then why not join the discussion and nominate a game for everyone to play! It'll be a ton of fun!
For all the latest Nintendo news from around the globe, check out WiiWareWave!
Welcome one and all to Nintygaming Forums! The only website with 100% pure Nintendo love and discussion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comment on the signature above you

+7
Jack
[NL] Gameday
xMxTnkx
Soundwav
Ninja
X-145
WiiWareWave
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

Hmmm... I would've thought there'd be some FMG9s in your loadout. I'm just kidding X-145. :tard:

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

What a terrible way to die.....Just another reason to check the smoke alarm battery every month.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

The reason Pro-Wrestling is fake is bacause real wrestling looks homoerotic.

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

-Dunban- "Damn it! I told you to change the batteries Fiora! Now I'm just going to allow you to be killed by that Metalfaced Mechon over there."

X-145 is back and better than ever! Thanks to Pos-T-Vac. Glad to be of service. Comment on the signature above you - Page 2 364988687

Last edited by SunDown on 3/5/2012, 21:58; edited 2 times in total

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

well well well.....seems some one has been playing a certain game a little to much :P but im not the one to say anything :P
i had some ideas for a sig but...i forgot what it was :S

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I'd rather be proud of being a Xenoblade Chronicles fanatic than a Kingdom Hearts fanatic. :tard:

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Why does thee tourture my soul with the beautiful and grac...screw this crap, GIVE ME XEONBLADE CHRONICLES GOD DAMN IT!

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

SunDown wrote:X-145 is back and better than ever! Thanks to Pos-T-Vac. Glad to be of service. Comment on the signature above you - Page 2 364988687
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

X-145

X-145
Level 3

Why is everyones mouth open?

SunDown

SunDown
Level 5

I believe they're yelling X-145. This image is actually fan art, so you should ask them.

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

watch them mother fukers burn! hahaha in yo face!

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

That's a nice noob loadout that you have. Comment on the signature above you - Page 2 631737971

[G4l]TillDeath

[G4l]TillDeath
Level 2

you know it! noob it up!
hey you do know that cars that you can actually open work better right?

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

This thread works better when you comment on a signature rather than the avatar. Comment on the signature above you - Page 2 631737971

What is that loadout called? Host Quit?

Jack

Jack
Level 2

Wrestling sucks! :3
And love that last quote ;)

http://us3.chatzy.com/m/676123268096

RoryLee

RoryLee
Level 5

Lol, wrestling sucks, huh? And that's coming from someone going by Jackykins, who also loves Pokemon. Laughing

Nice loadout! Its pretty close to what I use.

Soundwav

Soundwav
Level 3

Bruce lee Is one of my many heros...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum